Just a beginner asking a question

• Thread starter Dasnip
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I I started my grow around 10 weeks ago. I use foxfarm 3-stage system. My bud started at about 11 weeks I'm into 12 I am getting ready to switch to the bloom solution
didn't actually see a question but I think you're talkin about when to transition your newts?

Still too soon to cut nitrogen, you'll yellow and drop leaves too soon if you switch now

Regarding GH3 part: here's a general guide to get you started..

Continue feeding "aggressive" veg thru stretch period

Then 2 - 4 weeks of "transition" nutes

and then to finish, feed flowering nutes as prescribed on the back label of the GH bottle, good luck

Dasnip

Dasnip

I think the Cube is messing...go ahead with your question...I think the answer is keep giving 1/2 veg and start 1/2 bloom and then taper bloom up if your plants like it. Just guessing...
Yeah I appreciate the humor it was a fantastic and I'm wondering do I start going half Bloom and half guano is basically what I'm using

TerriR

TerriR

I do...I recently got leaf tip burn so I will not use anything full strength going forward. My plants might not be as bushy as some but better safe than sorry. This year, I am not doing a complete switchover to only bloom...still doing 1/2 veg on Wednesdays and the bloom food on Sundays. i am losing very few big fans where before I lost most of them to yellowing.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I do...I recently got leaf tip burn so I will not use anything full strength going forward. My plants might not be as bushy as some but better safe than sorry. This year, I am not doing a complete switchover to only bloom...still doing 1/2 veg on Wednesdays and the bloom food on Sundays. i am losing very few big fans where before I lost most of them to yellowing.
arent you running in soil? that chart is for hydro,all you have to do is go to there web site,they have a chart for soil also,me i would drop off the veg nutes,start at 1/4 strength and feed to your stretch stops,then start working up after stretch,you can control that stretch with your light,do the back side hand trick and keep it close to the light without burning,i run with HID lighting,400 watt,when it get uncomfortable to my hand i rise the light 12in and stretch stays minimal,if you have room let it stretch and be free,looking at that plant tells me it will wrap all the way up around that stalk if you play your cards right,one thing for sure to much nitrogen right now,leaves are to dark green for me

Dasnip

Dasnip

arent you running in soil? that chart is for hydro,all you have to do is go to there web site,they have a chart for soil also,me i would drop off the veg nutes,start at 1/4 strength and feed to your stretch stops,then start working up after stretch,you can control that stretch with your light,do the back side hand trick and keep it close to the light without burning,i run with HID lighting,400 watt,when it get uncomfortable to my hand i rise the light 12in and stretch stays minimal,if you have room let it stretch and be free,looking at that plant tells me it will wrap all the way up around that stalk if you play your cards right,one thing for sure to much nitrogen right now,leaves are to dark green for me
Well basically I'm kind of Mickey mouse I'm using Miss Yee LEDs, old drywall buckets and my god-given talent so what I've done is like taking that table in modified it heavily not using the exact dosage but using trial and error

TerriR

TerriR

what oldskol said ^...here is the soil chart. https://images.app.goo.gl/Lcd3EYYVKkUCQEsx9

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Well basically I'm kind of Mickey mouse I'm using Miss Yee LEDs, old drywall buckets and my god-given talent so what I've done is like taking that table in modified it heavily not using the exact dosage but using trial and error
that led light can drop too,im telling you all it works i do it and have to do it,my tent is 2x4x5 and i love sativa if that tells you anything,how high off canopy are you?

Dasnip

Dasnip

that led light can drop too,im telling you all it works i do it and have to do it,my tent is 2x4x5 and i love sativa if that tells you anything,how high off canopy are you?
My dear friend I have exactly two plants I live in Florida will you have to pay 269 smoke a joint. I'm growing this in the closet in my garage with an improvised room. Pure purpose of this is strictly that I refuse to pay the prices they charge here. 4 what I consider f substandard cannabis

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

my dumb ass ran 2 300 watt led cheap ass led lights,all my friends said they run so much cooler and summer here is 6 months of the year,so i got 2 for my little tent,i fought them hot bastards all summer,cooler my ass just a fad mainly,i stick to my Hid lights and just dont grow anything past april,do all my growing in spring which is the other 6 months of year,heat index here for last 2 months been triple digits hahahh,but i dropped them led lights down to around 16inchs from canopy gave a few days to see if any bleaching happened ,if not dropped another 2 in and so on,plants never burned,and after stretch i raise them all the way up and roll with that,im not into the lets produce frosted flakes shit,i just grow cause my body makes me if you dig

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

you will get a bunch of answers here...lol...most conflicting the others! 😂
right on with that,it up to the op to decide who to try,hahahahah i have never been on a site that thinks pro-mix is all that and fox products are to hot,shit i dont know if there getting it from over seas or what,i grow all my medicine in it and use it to start all my veggies inside before i put them outside and use them cheap ass led lights i mentioned to do it,i live in the central part of the usa my fox farms comes from both east and west coast i have never had a bad bag as all mention,talk of bugs,any bag that been setting outside will have them period,to hot bull shit,goes hot when you start force feeding the bitchs that growing not manufacturer,over feeding same stuff,dont feed on schedules and instead feed when hungry and you have no problems,schedules and force feeding make or break plants hahahahhah

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

My dear friend I have exactly two plants I live in Florida will you have to pay 269 smoke a joint. I'm growing this in the closet in my garage with an improvised room. Pure purpose of this is strictly that I refuse to pay the prices they charge here. 4 what I consider f substandard cannabis
pay my ass,if it were legal i still wouldnt pay for them tags or what ever they are,uncle sam knows all my bussines and state too,i be damn if id volunteer all that info of my life for a card,all i see is a roundup coming with the legalization stuff,really i do and you all gave it all up willingly hell to that come on and get this outlaw hahahahahh.
one more thing when you grow medicine every one stuff is bunk haaaha

Dasnip

Dasnip

Still me infantile stage
right on with that,it up to the op to decide who to try,hahahahah i have never been on a site that thinks pro-mix is all that and fox products are to hot,shit i dont know if there getting it from over seas or what,i grow all my medicine in it and use it to start all my veggies inside before i put them outside and use them cheap ass led lights i mentioned to do it,i live in the central part of the usa my fox farms comes from both east and west coast i have never had a bad bag as all mention,talk of bugs,any bag that been setting outside will have them period,to hot bull shit,goes hot when you start force feeding the bitchs that growing not manufacturer,over feeding same stuff,dont feed on schedules and instead feed when hungry and you have no problems,schedules and force feeding make or break plants hahahahhah
Yeah I'm an old dude like 66 and I'm the same as you I had done hydroponics in
pay my ass,if it were legal i still wouldnt pay for them tags or what ever they are,uncle sam knows all my bussines and state too,i be damn if id volunteer all that info of my life for a card,all i see is a roundup coming with the legalization stuff,really i do and you all gave it all up willingly hell to that come on and get this outlaw hahahahahh.
one more thing when you grow medicine every one stuff is bunk haaaha
Little paranoid dude he he he 😎

Top Bottom