Just a few questions about RDWC system

• Thread starter Deforced
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Deforced

Deforced

Hi, I'm thinking of changing from coco to RDWC after I've completed my coco grow. Now just a quick question, is the additional water butt really needed to top the system up when the system runs low? Is this system easy to get along with? I have a chiller already to keep water temps bang on, I'm going keep it as simple as possible with canna aqua/flores no root stimulators to start with but I am going to use silver bullet roots to keep my system sterile to stop any rot occuring. I'm experienced with ph/ec which I'm thinking of buying a bluelab automatic ph doser to keep thinks really simple. I will attach this system I'm thinking of purchasing just let me know your thoughts, it's a 16pots RDWC with 1.5inch piping, my worry is the piping big enough? Is there a way to prevent roots blocking the pipe? I will be hand feeding 4inch rockwool blocks until plants are really established and then pop into the system just so I can start then vegging to a decent size before introducing to the system. Any help/thoughts from you guys who run this system would be highly appreciated. The reason I'm moving from coco is due to it being really messy and having to get rid of rootballs after each grow. Many thanks

Just a few questions about rdwc system
Just a few questions about rdwc system 2

Latest posts

Top Bottom