Just a few random questions

• Thread starter E9noxis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E9noxis

E9noxis

What kind of output would a person need to do this for a living? Is it even possible? I'll be honest, with the amount of money I put into this, the running electric bill and other over end expenses, I don't see how money can be made growing weed with out going commercial. Even then, I don't get it.

Is this something that will be stuck at hobby level? I'm asking in the theory that I actually get good at this. I've had a pretty smooth run, but none of that is because of me. It just went well. But if there was a way for me to not go to work and just stay home fucking with plants all day, I'd like the map to get there

growsince79

growsince79

What kind of output would a person need to do this for a living? Is it even possible? I'll be honest, with the amount of money I put into this, the running electric bill and other over end expenses, I don't see how money can be made growing weed with out going commercial. Even then, I don't get it.

Is this something that will be stuck at hobby level? I'm asking in the theory that I actually get good at this. I've had a pretty smooth run, but none of that is because of me. It just went well. But if there was a way for me to not go to work and just stay home fucking with plants all day, I'd like the map to get there
There is a way to stay home and grow - retirement lol.

E9noxis

E9noxis

Soon, I will receive the male pollen skunk#1 from @IamN2pot

On my next grow, I'll try it out.

Is it possible to only pollinate one plant in the box? There will be 2 in there. One will be mine and the other is hers. We don't have all the same techniques so we want to see who has better ideas and what works or not. It's not a competition, more like a team that researches differently.

I'd like to breed mine. She doesn't.

Can that happen in the same tent?

E9noxis

E9noxis

If I do breed something, do the seeds make the plant useless or can I make edibles and concentrates with it?

steamroller

steamroller

You would not use seeds for anything but growing or selling .
The fuzz that covers them is loaded with good stuff but not the seed itself .
You just clean them out like old days before seedless and rolling up joints !

E9noxis

E9noxis

Yeah. I mean the bud. Do seeds ruin the bud for smoking? Would I have to use it for something else. After I pull out as many seeds as possible

steamroller

steamroller

All good just get the seeds gone . They always mess up the flavor if you burn them .

E9noxis

E9noxis

If I pollinate plants from feminized seeds, do I get a feminized seeds?

E9noxis

E9noxis

I dont necessarily want feminized offspring. I was just wondering.

E9noxis

E9noxis

If I'm doing autoflower outside in living soil (dig a hole and filling with living soil) in a greenhouse. Should I start them indoors? Is living soil good for autoflower? I figure I just won't feed them

E9noxis

E9noxis

If I mix a gallon of feeding water and get it all ready, how long is it safe to use that gallon of mix? What's the safe life of mixed fert and stuff?

steamroller

steamroller

I would think totally safe 24 hours easy .
Maybe much longer depending on what is in fert .
Things like Bat guano or other natural waste type ingredients may shorten how long before it goes bad ?
I would think if you could cap it longer.

TSD

TSD

If I'm doing autoflower outside in living soil (dig a hole and filling with living soil) in a greenhouse. Should I start them indoors? Is living soil good for autoflower? I figure I just won't feed them
Autoflowers were bred for Indoor, they don't typically excel outside because of the lack of light hours, depending where you live I guess. Not saying it can't be done, but if you're wanting to grow dank outdoor, might want to try a photo. I don't know much about autos... but I do grow outdoor. šŸ˜Š

E9noxis

E9noxis

I have my flowering lights to be on during the day and off during the night. I would like to switch it around. I'm finding I have 15 minutes with her in the morning and at best 2.5 hours after work.

If the lights were off during the day, it would naturally be cooler, I would have more time with her and it wouldn't be during peak hours.

I can black out the room easily enough so the sun can't get in all day. So my question is the timing.

Is it better to have 13 hours day and 11 hours night for 12 days?

Is it better to have 11 hours day and 13 hours night for 12 days?

Is it better to have an extra 12 hours of light all at once?

Is it better to have an extra 12 hours of dark all at once?

steamroller

steamroller

Extra 12 hours light all at once if the plants are in veg.

Latest posts

Top Bottom