Just a quick check up

• Thread starter jahrostfrei
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jahrostfrei

jahrostfrei

Hey guys, it's me again after a while. I just wanted someone more experienced to check on my plant if everything is how it's supposed to be and to get some advice. We're on day 26 now, growing 4th set of leaves doing fine so far I guess.

In the photos attached you can see the lowest fan leaves which I had to remove today because they were almost dry, it was probably the mites as someone suggested before. The stem is a bit purple but it could be genetics or the temp change, not sure yet.

My questions now are: Is it okay if I start feeding her fertiliser next watering which is 4 days from now?; and as well l is it okay if I do LST tonight when she takes a bit of water and is more flexible to bend on the side?

IMG 20201212 143108
IMG 20201212 143058
IMG 20201210 122104
growsince79

growsince79

Looks like its way behind where it should be at 26 days. overwatered is my guess.

jahrostfrei

jahrostfrei

Damn hahah and I just did it again this morning. Okay so what do you reckon, next time I should water in 5 days or so?

jahrostfrei

jahrostfrei

And as well it's behind because of the low wattage of LEDs combined, around 45w all together. It's a pilot project of a poorman, hence the lack of everything.

growsince79

growsince79

And as well it's behind because of the low wattage of LEDs combined, around 45w all together. It's a pilot project of a poorman, hence the lack of everything.
CFL is the best for seedlings and early veg. Day 27

jahrostfrei

jahrostfrei

Understood. Thank you for sending me your photo it helped me a lot now to answer my questions from before. Cheers!

Top Bottom