Just a Thanks to all for my over watering and Gnat issue!!

• Thread starter Rudy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Rudy

Rudy

Hey you all I just wanted to thank you for the help I am new to coco and have read alot and learned alot..this coco holds some water!!! I have 4 measly plants that are coming back great now..I had gnats and have cured them with mosquito dunks and caps bennies also I damn sure know I over watered..wow do I..for those of you that read this caps bennies are totally awesome....and to those that think weed needs alot of water,your way wrong I know ok...I know Im open for the kill but you can spend alll you want on gnats or you can just get some mosquito dunks at home depot or walmart add a half of the dunk to a 5 gal bucket of h2o/water and every time you water use that water, I know half if not more of you know this but im sure alot dont you all...as far as the coco I could care less what anyone says about watering with a gauge or your 1st knuckle...hell just let it dry out till your pot fills light, lift the pot and feel how much it weighs then add water or water and nutes (being if your feeding or just watering) and then feel the weight of the pot..I actually am mad at myself cause I have grown on and off for about 35 yrs and I should of known better about the over watering heck I lived in Ks and its so hot and dry there and I barely never watered my outside bag seed plants and they almost always gave huge buds....oh well we live and learn..hope this helps someone it sure as heck was a wakeup and all I almost lost everything but thanks to alot of great folks and caps bennies Im gonna pull this grow off...you all take care and keep it green..... Below is the one Nirvana Bubblicious that has been topped 3 times,had gnats and was over watered poor girl but hey ya know what shes still alive...live and learn

Sickplant
FreedomTrain

FreedomTrain

It'll bounce back by the look of it. Easy on that water now. Plants drown just like we do. Roots like oyxgen.

Rudy

Rudy

amen and shes alive watch this show you may like it..thanks for all the input this little gal got way messed up and shes still here amazing to me I know and gtow plants but weed is for sure the wildest plant ever grown and researched for sure

Top Bottom