Just a tip.

• Thread starter Jabsaw
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jabsaw

Jabsaw

New to this greenhouse growing. I covered my girls in an attempt to rectify last year's losses to caterpillars, and boytris related to heavy rains, perhaps strain, and cool temperatures in the harvest window. It's a 7'x10'x20'. I'm going to go about it the best I can trying to keep them alive. I guess any relevant information/experience in the realms of pitfalls, and success. Would be welcomed. Peace and Love.

Just a tip
Redwoodninja

Redwoodninja

New to this greenhouse growing. I covered my girls in an attempt to rectify last year's losses to caterpillars, and boytris related to heavy rains, perhaps strain, and cool temperatures in the harvest window. It's a 7'x10'x20'. I'm going to go about it the best I can trying to keep them alive. I guess any relevant information/experience in the realms of pitfalls, and success. Would be welcomed. Peace and Love

I'm growing in a greenhouse too and would suggest getting a dehumidifier or use big fans for ventilation. When it rains my greenhouse tends to hold in moisture. Best of luck!

H

Herbsupurb

How are you finding your dehumidifier working red? Mine is knocking humidity down by 20%. Are u running yours every night till harvest?

Top Bottom