Just another sick guy

• Thread starter CheechWizard
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CheechWizard

CheechWizard

Note to self: to avoid freakout scene. Check gas mask for spiders! :doh

Yeah man the verts have those girls bustin!
Happy harvest:harvest:
Love those H2o storage tanks:rock

Thanks Brother! H2o is holding strong, man verts sure throw lots of energy at the girls.

Wow man, those buds got fat.

Thanks for the break down on the cleanup. I can't seem to find physan 20 anywhere locally to me. I probably just have to buy it online.

I hear that... just ordered 4 gallons direct, although I don't think I saved much $ at all.

those tanks are $$$$. i picked up a few here in longmont. iirc you can stack em 3 high. they are perfect for quick refills.

Great to know, I felt way safer when I ninja'd up top of them after reading you could stack 3 high.

Love my tote will be getting several more someday soon... at $80 each you can't beat the price.
Geeze... I paid $220 each. but seems everything is taxed in BFE. How may do you have?

I just noticed your massive drying rack, next to the tanks. Looks sweet as well. I like your detailed cleanup list. CLR, never would have thought of that one. I just always used rubbing alcohol. That flush has gotta be about over by now. You takin em down? Clean work there, CW. Kick ass!

-TF
The well water is hard and the clr makes my ring around the tub disappear, fast. I used to have two massive drying racks but one made the perfect chicken coop:) ty, bro.

CheechWizard

CheechWizard

Harvest time!

Ouch,,, my back is killing me. Spent 3 days big leafing and stinging everything up. :icon_spin: All I can say is wow! the verts and buckets have made everything ball to the wall. :rasta2:

Thanks everyone for your awesome help and support. I've learned a ton and most importantly had a lot of fun doing it. I'm sure your wondering why I'm drying in the flowering room. doh! my dang clones just haven't taken hold so I'm a little behind on the next run, bleh...

Welp! have a look and let me know wha'cha think!

Peace out!
-CW

IMG_5937.JPG

IMG_5941.JPG

IMG_5979.JPG

IMG_5942.JPG

IMG_5977.JPG

IMG_5986.JPG

mikeross

mikeross

Oh hells yeah, flowers looks fat bro. You are gonna trim that 17 lighter all by hand... ouch hehe. I know you have thought about these trimming machine. Do you have a personal opinion on which one is best?

CheechWizard

CheechWizard

Oh hells yeah, flowers looks fat bro. You are gonna trim that 17 lighter all by hand... ouch hehe. I know you have thought about these trimming machine. Do you have a personal opinion on which one is best?

Yeh bro, not me but one of the outdoor crews is trimming it. There are going to be some sticky scissors and sweaty knuckles for sure! I have no flow left for one of the 'bigboy' machines. Just got quoted yesterday, $13,900 for the twister msrp. ouch the sting.... Still need 5 ppl to run it hard and heavy. The cinX seems to be a good candidate for one: it's all hard balls o' bud. but man I would hate to see what it would do to my sour diesel. imo the best two are the twister and tumble weed. My 'ol pro-cut fast is no match for the barrel trimmers. all and all it seems like you would need about 70 lbs. to break even buying one. just my 2 cents.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Phenomenal harvest and bud shots CheechWizard! :harvest:

CheechWizard

CheechWizard

Phenomenal harvest and bud shots CheechWizard! :harvest:

Thanks bro following along in your thread as well.

Eeew! Did you try to inhale the spider? :bug

Congrats on some awesome trees harvested!

Awesome job!:rauch08:

lol... I didn't even realize what was going on till I took the mask off and taped it out. The whole experience was so creepy.

aleYarok

aleYarok

that cinX looks stunning in the MPBs!! huge colas!!
cant wait to hear the numbers you pulled...
make sure you post some dried shots too!

Top Bottom