Just dipping my toes

• Thread starter clumsy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ArrEll

ArrEll

Looks excellent, my friend. The first couple pics, they look a bit Over/Under watered, but the second set of pics >>> on out, they look Fabulous. You do have a-ways to go. Do not be too eager. Patience is a Virtue, and something I lacked, on my first Grow in 40-odd years. I'm on my second Grow now, and just got a new 1200-watt light, with a bit more Red in it and a dimmer switch. Here's what it looks like, at 5 weeks:

Dec20

I figure I've got about 5-7 weeks to go. Total time, from seed to harvest: 75-90 days.

clumsy

clumsy

Thanx 😊
Yeah I've got 5 weeks to go
Looks excellent, my friend. The first couple pics, they look a bit Over/Under watered, but the second set of pics >>> on out, they look Fabulous. You do have a-ways to go. Do not be too eager. Patience is a Virtue, and something I lacked, on my first Grow in 40-odd years. I'm on my second Grow now, and just got a new 1200-watt light, with a bit more Red in it and a dimmer switch. Here's what it looks like, at 5 weeks:

View attachment 1070011

I figure I've got about 5-7 weeks to go. Total time, from seed to harvest: 75-90 days.

View attachment 1070011

Yours look great
Mine are under 4 × 600w hps
And yeah Patience I'll have to borrow some 😀
Later photos are crushed lemonade strain from clone
Can't remember when i started growing it but put in flower 4 week ago now so probably 4-5 weeks left😊🌲

clumsy

clumsy

Hi
Quite a lot of mildew on some pics there.
Lower humidity or more airflow may help but spores will be all over the place by now.
Yeah been fighting it all the way 😞I've just hit it with some potassium bicarbonate
But I've tried most of the solutions posted on here and other forums but this seams to be fighting it till cropping

Last edited:
Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
Nice looking buds though.
There is a way of rinsing them after harvest with H2O2, look at the Jorge Cervantes video.
I tried it once and it worked really well.
Good luck !

clumsy

clumsy

Nice looking buds though.
There is a way of rinsing them after harvest with H2O2, look at the Jorge Cervantes video.
I tried it once and it worked really well.
Good luck !
Hi thanx
Yeah im going to give some a bath in potassium bicarbonate and then some h202
Then just water
Unless anyone knows a better way ?

Latest posts

Top Bottom