Just flipped to flower.. any tips??

• Thread starter DankBuds420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DankBuds420

DankBuds420

Just flipped to flower, using a 600w dimable bloom spect led. light schedule is 12/13... Feeding with ff trio every 3 days, no water in between.
My light is turned to max, about 18 inches above.
Plants are only about 8 inches tall.

Nugg

Nugg

12/13???u mean 11/13?...8" tall...u must have a bunch..are they still babies...are they even mature enough to flip yet..I mean 8" tall for me is like 10 days old...I top all sprouts on flip day..

DankBuds420

DankBuds420

12/13???u mean 11/13?...8" tall...u must have a bunch..are they still babies...are they even mature enough to flip yet..I mean 8" tall for me is like 10 days old...I top all sprouts on flip day..
I ment 12/12 and I've messed something up for them not to grow as tall. I didn't have my nutes or my light for the first month. Kinda just waiting to see if they flower with the stunted growth

DankBuds420

DankBuds420

They are super bushy and have about 8 nodes now and I've topped so I have a bunch of tops. They are just really short lol what should I do?

dire wolf

dire wolf

I ment 12/12 and I've messed something up for them not to grow as tall. I didn't have my nutes or my light for the first month. Kinda just waiting to see if they flower with the stunted growth
This is a bad idea....sorry

dire wolf

dire wolf

Not sure whats going on with stunted growth and no nutes, 8 inches sounds kind of small, are they clones or seeds ? Any pics so we can see what they look like ?
If they are the plants in your gallery, then they should be o.k.

zzzybil

zzzybil

put'm back 18/6 and fatten'm up .......... your feeding plan sounds like OVERKILL ..........slow your roll a tad , veg'm a lil more .......... see what THEY LIKE a lil bit before yuh in such a rush

DankBuds420

DankBuds420

put'm back 18/6 and fatten'm up .......... your feeding plan sounds like OVERKILL ..........slow your roll a tad , veg'm a lil more .......... see what THEY LIKE a lil bit before yuh in such a rush
So re vegging is okay? And over kill? Should I cut back on the dosage or how many times they are fed? I feed twice a week with no water in between bc it takes about 3 days for the soil to be dry enough to water. I figured the roots just has some sort of defect bc I messed up at first with this whole grow, but they fought and survived.

DankBuds420

DankBuds420

Not sure whats going on with stunted growth and no nutes, 8 inches sounds kind of small, are they clones or seeds ? Any pics so we can see what they look like ?
If they are the plants in your gallery, then they should be o.k.
They were seeds found out of a sack I got. It was a good strain on both seeds tho. Just no clue on the strains

Top Bottom