Just found site, wonderful !

• Thread starter Bayrat5751
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bayrat5751

Bayrat5751

Well I'm an old stoner from the 70's. Had a little home made 10' x 20' grow house I made in my backyard. Didn't know what I was doing, I grew up around my parents gardens. Would grow the mexican sativa that was all we had to smoke back then. Always had a shit load of seeds. If I bought a 4 finger bag, that's how we use to buy them. If it wasn't 4 fingers worth, not enough. $10.00. Sometimes some really good buds would make the rounds. That's when I would keep the seeds. Grew some nice colas in that hot little green house. Like I said all brick weed from Mexico.Had to quit because of job, kids, responsibilities. Forgot to tell you, south Texas. I'm retired now kids long gone. So here I am. Been doing my thing for 4 years now, under lights. Still south texas. What gets me now is the sophistication of the grow. So many things to do, but the quality of the grows is just outstanding. Only grow from October thru February. Summers are way to hot and for way to long. Got some Acapulco gold, super skunk, and kera gelatio going right now. Grew kera gelatio last year, wow! That turned out so strong, my old stoner buddies were blown away with it. So with that said, hello.

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

Welcome to the farm. You'll find lots of like minded people with similar stories ... Enjoy!

sambapati

sambapati

Well I'm an old stoner from the 70's. Had a little home made 10' x 20' grow house I made in my backyard. Didn't know what I was doing, I grew up around my parents gardens. Would grow the mexican sativa that was all we had to smoke back then. Always had a shit load of seeds. If I bought a 4 finger bag, that's how we use to buy them. If it wasn't 4 fingers worth, not enough. $10.00. Sometimes some really good buds would make the rounds. That's when I would keep the seeds. Grew some nice colas in that hot little green house. Like I said all brick weed from Mexico.Had to quit because of job, kids, responsibilities. Forgot to tell you, south Texas. I'm retired now kids long gone. So here I am. Been doing my thing for 4 years now, under lights. Still south texas. What gets me now is the sophistication of the grow. So many things to do, but the quality of the grows is just outstanding. Only grow from October thru February. Summers are way to hot and for way to long. Got some Acapulco gold, super skunk, and kera gelatio going right now. Grew kera gelatio last year, wow! That turned out so strong, my old stoner buddies were blown away with it. So with that said, hello.
You ain't old, you are classic. Some of the best weed I smoked was Michoacan -- light green and so seeds -- unreal smell while burning. Texas hot is really hot. Welcome to the farm

tobh

tobh

Supporter
man, that acapulco gold might enjoy the heat down there if you keep it hydrated enough. prepare for a monster of a tree though, she'll be a biggun. worked in the oil fields on the permian basin for a while. it's hot as balls down there, specially in those fire resistant coveralls. don't miss it one bit. snakes, scorpions, spiders... nope. not for me. migrated a few latitudes north to the pacific north wet almost a decade ago. much more comfortable here though i picked up a couple rugrats shortly after the migration. welcome to the farm. great people here, handful of the older crowd are around as well so you'll find kind company soon enough.

Top Bottom