L

Lost

Thought I would make a little video...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVUbkKYbQVA[/youtube]

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
I couldn't get past the first 30 seconds laughing so hard!

you got nice tits there Lost!

THC Scientific

THC Scientific

That is something to laugh at when medicated. :fighting0085:

F

fuzzy

crazy looking

Thats some weird looking stuff there boy.Looks like hes got implants in his chest and the back of his neck or something. :thinking peace,fuzzy

L

Lost

The great thing is that you can come back later, watch it again (from 1:15 to 1:20 )and it gets even funnier every time!

L

Lost

I don't know what is better.. That or Hedo Rick. The rippin and a tearin... Wise words indeed...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVtEX1J7tXQ[/youtube]

K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

Damn lost.. I just lost my damn lunch!! lol moombies huh?? lol

D

DazedNconfussed

Thats some weird looking stuff there boy.Looks like hes got implants in his chest and the back of his neck or something. :thinking peace,fuzzy

Possibly implants on his chest but more lickley the poser uses synthenol...look at his mis shaped traps and shoulder. Synthenol is a oil body builders inject into there muscles. Look up greg valentino for a real freak.

T

thed_ude

you better slow down on the juice homes. your shit's about to explode lol :)

TortureKill

TortureKill

Jesus, that shit aint right! Def not natural. Ive seen some pecks in my day, but those are.. what did u call those? MOOBIES? Moobies for sure! I like to stay cut, but thats a bit much.. shits were bouncin around like my broads..

TortureKill

TortureKill

LMAO i didnt watch into it when he tore his shirt off.. Thats fuckin sick man. Shit isnt even tight, its implants!

L

Lost

Tickle my Vagina??

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCtrmbuSKpQ[/youtube]

L

Lost

WOW! Back off the bench press Lost!!! :confused0059:

Moobs are waay beyond bitch tits. (its actually called that. When you roid up and get too huge too fast, bam! Gynecomastia, aka bitch tits..) The other problem with the roids is the ligaments take years to develop, not the months roids take to develop the muscles. You end up with muscles that can pull themselvs off the bone. In my younger days when I was built, I was all natural and at a certain point, I had problems with the ligaments not being able to keep up and ripping. And thats not with the frothing at the mouth testosterone push of roids. When you get a certain size, you definately feel the difference in demeanor and thats natural (you have so much testonerone flowing because the muscles are so big it affects aggression levels). I cannot imagine how crazy you get on roids.

What I cannot understand is why you would do whatever that guy did to himself. Its cheaper to goto the gym and get yoke'd for real.

L

Lost

Now rick on the other hand, I can understand Rick. Its all about the rippin' and the tearin'!

Top Bottom