Just got busted at London UK Airport

• Thread starter Marco Renda
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Marco Renda

Yep you heard it right. While waiting for my morning flight from London to Amsterdam I was pulled aside by the London Airport Customs / Police. It seems that they are now scanning all luggage and detected my medicine in my checked baggage. When they took me down to the customs area there was my bag torn apart and my meds laying on the table along with all the other stuff that I picked up from the UK Hemp Expo. To make a long story short I was released and allowed to go on my way but I missed my flight and so the customs agent took me to the airline counter and they put me onto the next flight to Amsterdam. I had a little over 55 grams with me in my baggage as I was planning on entering the Afghani Bullrider into this years HTCC which will now have to wait till next year. I believe what saved my ass from being taken to jail was my Health Canada Exemption. The customs officer did say that there was no sort of medical program in the UK but he simpathized with me and even went as far as to appologize for having to take away my medicine. So if you are planning to travel to the UK be sure NOT to take any MMJ with you.

Take Care and Peace
Marco

D

Donk Frog

That sucks Marco....... but it could have been much worst in a less tolerant environment...I would count yourself lucky you were not in China or someplace

lollipopman

lollipopman

that really blows a big donkey d*ck, but at least they where cool enough to let you go, I'm pretty sure once you get to the cup you will forget about what happened, have fun and be safe...

R

revolutionseeds

Premium Member
Supporter
That sucks to hear and I'm glad you didn't get in trouble, but it's generally not a good idea to fly with herb.

H

HIBUSHDOCTA

your a lucky guy marco, things could have been much worst. my friends and i went to the 20th HTCC, when we got back to the united states, the custom agent told my friend to grab his luggage and follow her. i was think this dumbass brought some hash beer we got at HTCC. they had him for at least 5 to 6 hours. when he got out we found out this jerk tried to bring back a ugly ass pipe with a gram of hash. you could say he was a lucky fucker to.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Doh!!! an Illegal substance through an international airport????

Marco, I love ya buddy but that was a dumbass thing to do, must of smoked your common sense away over there..

Glad it all worked out for ya..

Be more careful damnitt

Tex

D.I.Y

D.I.Y

:fighting0040:Busted with 2 0z in an airport and let you go on your way,did you use the jedi mind trick on him?

S

sweetcanadasmoke23

sorry to hear marco! maybe you should have mailed it over there? it would have been great to see how the afghani bullrider did in competition!

L

l33t

fweewww damn that was a close call Marco!

Glad they let ya go bro without even a slap on the wrist..I wouldn't recommend flying again with so much weed here from/to EU airports , they could have arrested & convicted you bro , why not try to mail things next time to avoid such a hassle ;)

F

fink

Dont thing you would have got away with that in most countries especially the states!
Still rubbish though!

LEGALIZE IT DONT CRITIZE IT!!!!!!

BC_Bud

BC_Bud

Premium Member
Supporter
No shit, you were definitely lucky! Iev traveled internationally with bud and other goodies, but that was way before Sep 11 and before they had all those crazy security checks all over the place!

Had the customs officer been one of those power-tripping pricks that live to make your life a living hell, or a woman with bad pms (no disrespect intended to any women), or just a customs officer having a bad day, they could have got you for international trafficking!

My friend once brought back a piece of good brick herbs from Brail to Canada, with a stop-over in LA. Got detected by a dog, pulled out of the line and search all the way. The weed was wraped in a bon bon wrapper, they never found it and gave it back to him!!! what saved him was the 30 plus ípes he was bringing back, a few of had been were used. They threatened to arrest him for international trafficking just for the resin content in the pipes!!! after making him feel like shit for 4-5 hours, they let him go, with his weed in his pocket lol

Gotta be extra careful, always.

Enjoy the cup!!!

S

sizzahash

THINK a little harder bro...stop smoking so much dam weed .....:mad0233:

Blazed_Out

Blazed_Out

Can't remember how many grams it is before the Customs call the Police to take you away (think it was 3oz? on first attempt to smuggle) but I was caught doing the same, coming from Amsterdam back to London and I think I tried to bring back around 10 grams.
The Customs officers said that if I was known to them then I would be dealt with by the Metropolitan Police and if I was not I will only get a warning and be sent on my way.
Anyways, I won't be trying to take anything during travels anymore. I have my own at home and can get a source of weed abroad most of the time.

D

Dr.Smitty

WTF you could have mailed the Afghani Bullrider for the entry and my god man you were going to Amsterdam ....duh but lucky IMO. :mail

M

mrdizzle

gotta have that stuff on your person, in the only bullet proff spot.........nutt sac

F

FastForward

That sucks Marco...sorry to hear it. You should have said something and I could have helped you out with some meds for the weekend...

Latest posts

Top Bottom