Just got roots in 4 days

• Thread starter RoyalRoutes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

RoyalRoutes

So I just cut some clones four days ago. Third time in my life. I cut them let them sit in cup for 10-15 minutes without even ph’ing the water. Eyeballed some clones solution in the water with the cubes. Cut off some of the bottom layer dipped them in cloning gel and put them in pod.
I sprayed about 4-5 times a day and forgot to spray today and went in and I had roots.
I also left light on 24hrs. I ask questions of how to do this stuff and I just did it on accident. So ifanyone ever asks

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

So I just cut some clones four days ago. Third time in my life. I cut them let them sit in cup for 10-15 minutes without even ph’ing the water. Eyeballed some clones solution in the water with the cubes. Cut off some of the bottom layer dipped them in cloning gel and put them in pod.
I sprayed about 4-5 times a day and forgot to spray today and went in and I had roots.
I also left light on 24hrs. I ask questions of how to do this stuff and I just did it on accident. So ifanyone ever asks
Sounds like you did perfectly. Now you have roots you can slowly start opening the vents each day

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

damn so I can’t transplant? What happens if I transplant now?
You going to need to harden them off over a few days first. They need to acclimate to lower humidity. But if you can keep it up to 70+% yes I would say you can transplant. Personally I would give em a few days opening the vent a bit more each day.

R

RoyalRoutes

You going to need to harden them off over a few days first. They need to acclimate to lower humidity. But if you can keep it up to 70+% yes I would say you can transplant. Personally I would give em a few days opening the vent a bit more each day.
Okay I transplanted before I read this two have wilted over a little bit the room is closed and generally humid anyway but no thermometer yet. There’s water in the flood trays so guess just cross fingers. The bright side is I love cloning and propagation in general. One of the coolest parts.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Okay I transplanted before I read this two have wilted over a little bit the room is closed and generally humid anyway but no thermometer yet. There’s water in the flood trays so guess just cross fingers. The bright side is I love cloning and propagation in general. One of the coolest parts.
Good luck you can always cover them to get humidity up

R

RoyalRoutes

I love growing! I came back and the 4 day ones are already up. I left the rest in the trays but you can see they’re way better attempts.

EC89B734 9D60 4F45 AA95 ACA1B00D5331
A86A7D7E 3D83 4AF2 AD75 7186BBDE2524
Top Bottom