Just had a couple questions

• Thread starter AllNewToThis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
AllNewToThis

AllNewToThis

I grew for the first time last summer. My plants ended up getting WPS. Is there anything I can do to prevent this before it happens. I am southern Ontario and was told it’s common because of the humidly in the summer.
I also want to ask about pruning. When should I start and what leaves should I be taking off.
Any help would be great.

Patriot

Patriot

some people will say that no pruing , other will say to take the fan leaves at the end of vegetation mid flower.....i like to do this last one....whats WPS?

AllNewToThis

AllNewToThis

I grew for the first time last summer. My plants ended up getting WPS. Is there anything I can do to prevent this before it happens. I am southern Ontario and was told it’s common because of the humidly in the summer.
I also want to ask about pruning. When should I start and what leaves should I be taking off.
Any help would be great.

WPS is White Powder Mildew

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Any help would be great.
Yes spray liquid copper fungicide weekly, I use it on my outdoor tomatoes but I also use it on my cannabis indoors

you can get it at Lowe's or Home Depot or any store with a gardening section or on Amazon

Screenshot 20200611 154110 Chrome

mancorn

mancorn

Any help would be great.
DezmondG, is in Canada and was using Cyclone fungicide (with is organic). Need oil is good as a preventative. Another systemic biological is Actinovate (but not sure about availability up north). Organocide Plant Doctor is a systemic phosphorus acid and liquid cooper is also an organic solution. Think you're right to use them now before you have a problem, as none of them are very effective once you have an infestation.

Latest posts

Top Bottom