Just Harvested My First Lady! Estimated Yeild?

This is my first time growing cannabis, but I am not new to horticulture.
I decided to start with autoflowers growing in 5 gallon smart pots.
I used FF ocean forest amended with more worm castings, Azomite, Mykos, and a generous handful of live red wigglers. I am very happy with how my first attempt turned out. She is a Critical Purple autoflower, just shy of 15 weeks. I have no experience with estimating how much cured buds I could get from fresh chopped buds. I did not weigh all of it, the top two levels are about 500 grams wet and the bottom two levels are the flowers from the pic with them laid out on a table (I did not weigh these). Give me your thoughts!

IMG_20190316_201750492 (1).jpg
IMG_20190316_235842908.jpg
IMG_20190317_040741559.jpg

Like 70% I think I read somewhere..I've never weighed before cured..that's just what I think it looks like...it's like how many beans in a jar....

The pic with the stuff on the table is not the entire harvest. It is half or more of the total that is in the pic with the full drying rack. @gwheels is 20% the lower end and 25% the highest?. or is that range more of a best case scenario?

DTG

My question is . . . how much smokable stuff did you get from that Gatorade ya got growing there with your cannabis ? Sorry . . . Powerforce, Different strain I guess . . .

DTG.

DTG

My question is . . . how much smokable stuff did you get from that Gatorade ya got growing there with your cannabis ? Sorry . . . Powerforce, Different strain I guess . . .

DTG.
Well done on your first grow, very nice indeed. Enjoy the smoke.

DTG.

@stowndawg nice first grow, whatever it ends up at, you won’t be like the many non growing public paying $200-$400/oz at the dispensaries...plus you know everything that went into your plants...

I am just here to say, "Congratulations". That plant is/was Thugz.

How much bread is in a breadline ?
You just taught yourself to fish !

Keep that up, and you have an unlimited supply.
I one day hope to do - what you have already done.
Good show, Sir
,,, or whichever hyperbolically formal moniker you would appropriately identify with .:cool: