Just how much can we keep after harvest in Michigan?

• Thread starter cruzin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

12 per household with NO card
12 per card if carded, max 6 cards total.

If your carded, she is not, then your in the grey area of 12, or 24 depending if the judge got a bj the night before.

Just like the army, dont ask, dont tell. Dont be a fool and deal out your goise and draw attention. There is NOT a person who knocks on doors to do plant counts. Just be smart and not draw attention to yourself.

NO smells outside your residence
No puffing in youropen garage (that's illegal, as your posting a risk from.2nd hand exposure to neighbors.
Back yard, in house ONLY.

Same OD med rules apply. Fully enclosed, sides plus top, gated, locked, warning signs, plus paperwork if carded.

Zero smellmto offend neighbors. Sterling heights has a zero smell policy. Many cities have their own rules pertaining to mj

Thanks. Like you said i know the rest. Been around a minute.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
No of that security stuff matters to older people who’s houses and cars and toys are paid off. Those are the individuals who have to be very careful because they will seize your assets to pay for your rediculas fine.

Porcupine

Porcupine

Says “less than 12 plants” in the rules posted for rec. is that per household or per person.

I hold a med card. I interperet (and i may be wrong) with 2 people in the house and 1 current med patients that the patient can have 12 and the other resident (mrs. Mmg) can have 11. Or 23 total. ???
You cannot mix recreational and medical grows. It’s one or the other at a single residence. You may still grow your 12 recreational plants but they have to be located at a different address or residence.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

You cannot mix recreational and medical grows. It’s one or the other at a single residence. You may still grow your 12 recreational plants but they have to be located at a different address or residence.

Do you have a link to this info?

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Man how shitty would a plant have to be to only yield 12 or less zips?
In Cali u keep all you grow just never have more then 1oz at hand if out and about.
But man that’s some weird numbers in Michigan. I’d suggest u not disclose to anyone what u yield and keep the legal amount at hand😇 and well the balance should be out of reach😉😉

Seraphine

Seraphine

12 per household with NO card
12 per card if carded, max 6 cards total.

If your carded, she is not, then your in the grey area of 12, or 24 depending if the judge got a bj the night before.

Just like the army, dont ask, dont tell. Dont be a fool and deal out your goise and draw attention. There is NOT a person who knocks on doors to do plant counts. Just be smart and not draw attention to yourself.

NO smells outside your residence
No puffing in youropen garage (that's illegal, as your posting a risk from.2nd hand exposure to neighbors.
Back yard, in house ONLY.

Same OD med rules apply. Fully enclosed, sides plus top, gated, locked, warning signs, plus paperwork if carded.

Zero smellmto offend neighbors. Sterling heights has a zero smell policy. Many cities have their own rules pertaining to mj
If precedent is not established, meaning a prior case to establish rule, then I would deem it safe to grow your 12 plants under your medical card and the non medical card holder is entitled to her 12 rec plants. I would take it a step further and keep your medical door locked with the do not enter sign. Never let police into your house or on your property without a proper search warrant. They always try to gain access to people’s private residence without a warrant because they know most people don’t know their rights or fail to uphold them because the police are at their door. Also, police can legally lie to you to try to gain entry to your house, which is why you always ask for a search warrant. If they don’t have it, politely send them away. Also, they may ask to step inside the house to “talk,” this is just another way they try to gain entry to your residence. Once entry is gained, you are giving them permission to search your house without even realizing it. Also, you don’t have to answer any questions from police. Again, ask them to leave (politely). In short, NEVER let police into your house without a warrant. They will lie and try every trick they have to get access into/onto your private property. They will try to act your friend too. They’re not. They are always trying to get the next case and gain evidence against you.

Last edited:
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

If precedent is not established, meaning a prior case to establish rule, then I would deem it safe to grow your 12 plants under your medical card and the non medical card holder is entitled to her 12 rec plants. I would take it a step further and keep your medical door locked with the do not enter sign. Never let police into your house or on your property without a proper search warrant. They always try to gain access to people’s private residence without a warrant because they know most people don’t know their rights or fail to uphold them because the police are at their door. Also, police can legally lie to you to try to gain entry to your house, which is why you always ask for a search warrant. If they don’t have it, politely send them away. Also, they may ask to step inside the house to “talk,” this is just another way they try to gain entry to your residence. Once entry is gained, you are giving them permission to search your house without even realizing it. Also, you don’t have to answer any questions from police. Again, ask them to leave (politely). In short, NEVER let police into your house without a warrant. They will lie and try every trick they have to get access into/onto your private property. They will try to act your friend too. They’re not. They are always trying to get the next case and gain evidence against you.

Yup thats their job. They are promoted according to arrests not convictions. Thats the D.A’s job.

Latest posts

Top Bottom