Just Need A Lil Help, Super Soil.

• Thread starter RedWoods
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
brazel

brazel

@brazel I always love people's opinions bro, but I've read all the same stuff you've read before. At the end of the day you learn from field experience, not found in books. Heavily amended soil isn't weak. Happy Growing
But it is.... heavily is weak...

brazel

brazel

brazel

I think you need to reread everyrhing, you say why build a soil if I am going to use shit..... I never said what I would be using when I build my soil.

I understand SS doesnt compare to building living soil, this is my cheaper option in the meantime. You seem like a real negative person. Nothing wrong with an organic tea every once in a while.
Why would you build a soil and use a tea!?
Obviously your compost is shit... otherwise you wouldn't need a tea! Case closed

brazel

brazel

@brazel I always love people's opinions bro, but I've read all the same stuff you've read before. At the end of the day you learn from field experience, not found in books. Heavily amended soil isn't weak. Happy Growing
How do you learn from field exp? You notice things but you don't know why

CaliRooted

CaliRooted

Books give you a great foundation and starting point. I understand what your trying to say, but you came in this guy's thread and didn't even answer his question really. You benefit the most because it's a chance to step back and look at yourself. Happy Growing

R

RedWoods

Just please stop brazel, you are hating on multiple things for no reason. Yes my compost is shit, cause I dont have compost or anything going yet(hence the supersoil for the mean time). nobody gains anything from your comments, except maybe you trying to feel better than others. Contribute or please just be quiet.

R

RedWoods

Send me everything I need to make your soil and I will gladly do that instead, otherwise I have supersoil till I can afford to build my own.(that I would water with teas occasionally, not just to recharge the soil)

R

RedWoods

Calirooted, when you ran these supersoil recipes. Do you put the super soil in the bottom half of container than fill the rest with base soil? Or just mix it all up and dump 100% supersoil in the pots?

R

RedWoods

This is my best local soil option, opinions? I think good enough

Received 1621731344570229
CaliRooted

CaliRooted

I put in the the bottom half, but I've been wanting to mix it all up.

Top Bottom