Just need a little reassurance 😂

• Thread starter CapinOlson
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CapinOlson

CapinOlson

I’m at about 5 1/2 weeks into flower. Growing 5 plants of gorilla glue in a 4x2x4 tent. FF ocean forest soil and the trio nutes. What you guys think? I’m concerned about the spacing between bud sites. Tips of leaves are browning or they started to about a week ago. Lowered my dosage. Actually started feeding every other watering. I believe that’s helping.
Today I notice yellow/ brownish spots on a couple leaves on one plant.

What you guys think?
wish I got some better pics but just watered and put em all up And Ik you guys don’t like the purple lights for diagnosing. Also the video was to a buddy and I sound like a retard lmao.

Just need a little reassurance
Just need a little reassurance 2
Last edited:
Chad.Westport

Chad.Westport

The last picture, the brown spots remind me of a calcium issue. Do you use any cal/mag? Deficiency and toxicity look similar, but if and how much of that nutrient you give it will help point the direction.

CapinOlson

CapinOlson

The last picture, the brown spots remind me of a calcium issue. Do you use any cal/mag? Deficiency and toxicity look similar, but if and how much of that nutrient you give it will help point the direction.
Cal/mag? I’ve got some 2% in the fridge. lmao just messing but no I don’t. First grow and honestly I’m just watering and crossing my fingers. But if I could clear that up some how would be cool. I’m looking at the ingredients on the FF nutes. The grow big and the tiger bloom have magnesium but not a lot.

F9EAA328 0855 4C15 B43C 9B6237D0E1C6
Chad.Westport

Chad.Westport

I've used those nutrients along with that soil before. My plants did best when I supplemented with a dedicated cal/mag. Knowing that, I may lean towards a deficiency, at week 5 of flower, the plant has likely used most of it that was in the soil. There are a variety of liquid cal/mag supplements out there. I have no complaints with the general hydroponics brand or the Botanicare lines of cal/mag.

Badchoice

Badchoice

I've used those nutrients along with that soil before. My plants did best when I supplemented with a dedicated cal/mag. Knowing that, I may lean towards a deficiency, at week 5 of flower, the plant has likely used most of it that was in the soil. There are a variety of liquid cal/mag supplements out there. I have no complaints with the general hydroponics brand or the Botanicare lines of cal/mag.
Same stuff I use, I myself have no complaints about botanicare oh also free advice cuz I’m a DWC guy, if you ever gonna try it don’t use ff big bloom the organic compound it will clog air stones and leave a mess plus it stains the roots brown so they always look like they got rot.

CapinOlson

CapinOlson

Say it is an issue like that, I’m wondering if I put cal/mag in there, will the spots clear up? Or is the damage done?

Chad.Westport

Chad.Westport

You'll be looking to contain that, not necessarily recover from that. With some things like yellow leaves, adding nitrogen can brink the color back to them, but these are necrotic (dead) spots and they won't come back to life. But they also shouldn't get larger or more of them.

Badchoice

Badchoice

As well you’ll see it in the later flowering stages were cal mag isn’t as much needed and different nutes are but those leafs usually get trimmed at crop time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom