Just need some advice on harvesting

• Thread starter Oilcan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

Oilcan

I believe I’m getting close to finishing blue dream. She’s been flowering for just under 10wks. I’m getting anxious with less day light and colder temperatures. Should I start flushing, I believe I’m starting to see some amber? I screwed up my last grow jumping the gun . I planted in ocean forest soil using foxfarm liquid nutrients. Thanks for any feedback

Just need some advice on harvesting
Just need some advice on harvesting 2
Just need some advice on harvesting 3
Just need some advice on harvesting 4
Just need some advice on harvesting 5
nashobaTHC

nashobaTHC

Looks like you’re about halfway in the harvest window. I’ve used both ocean forest and the nutes and have grown plants like yours (I’m in NE Massachusetts). If your 5-day forecast shows at least several sunny days with no rain and highs in the 60s, lows in the low-mid 40s, I’d push her another week. Give one plain watering and let her drink till chop. The drier soil at chop the better. Keep us updated on your grow.

2Bad

2Bad

Looks like you’re about halfway in the harvest window. I’ve used both ocean forest and the nutes and have grown plants like yours (I’m in NE Massachusetts). If your 5-day forecast shows at least several sunny days with no rain and highs in the 60s, lows in the low-mid 40s, I’d push her another week. Give one plain watering and let her drink till chop. The drier soil at chop the better. Keep us updated on your grow.
with that said if you let it dry too much it'll start falling over/wilting so just be aware as it drys out so does your plant. not a bad thing just don't be suprised.

2Bad

2Bad

Oh shit I just realized you're outdoors and I seen spider webs.. you're going to want to wash your buds. It's cheap. Easy. And doesn't hurt or alter your buds. I've done it and so does alot of outdoor growers do you agree @nashobaTHC

Latest posts

Top Bottom