Just order my first grow room equipment

• Thread starter Jones20992
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jones20992

Jones20992

Hope I did well for my limited budget let me know what y'all think

OPULENT SYSTEMS 48x24x60 tent

DL wholesale 10 pot versagrow system ( I plan on modifying with a couple T's and valves so I can pump to waste

Sunnewgrow 2000w led grow light

Vivosun 4" 190CFM inline fan with speed control and carbon filter

Upmct aquarium air pump 5L/min

Ispring rcc7ak RO filter

Have yet to decide on TDS and PPM meters

Use the ph testing kit I have for my pool

Fox farm hydro nutrients

Plan on using critical mass strain

Our house was briefly a duplex under previous owners and we have a 2ed kitchen attached to the back of our master closet plan on plumbing RO filter under sink with outlet plumbed in to the reservoir for top offs and plumbing the pump directly to sewage through sink drain. The kitchen also holds the water heater so thinking about plumbing the exhaust fan in to the hot water heater vent.

Feel free to critique, thanks in advance.

threatco

threatco

Hope I did well for my limited budget let me know what y'all think

OPULENT SYSTEMS 48x24x60 tent

DL wholesale 10 pot versagrow system ( I plan on modifying with a couple T's and valves so I can pump to waste

Sunnewgrow 2000w led grow light

Vivosun 4" 190CFM inline fan with speed control and carbon filter

Upmct aquarium air pump 5L/min

Ispring rcc7ak RO filter

Have yet to decide on TDS and PPM meters

Use the ph testing kit I have for my pool

Fox farm hydro nutrients

Plan on using critical mass strain

Our house was briefly a duplex under previous owners and we have a 2ed kitchen attached to the back of our master closet plan on plumbing RO filter under sink with outlet plumbed in to the reservoir for top offs and plumbing the pump directly to sewage through sink drain. The kitchen also holds the water heater so thinking about plumbing the exhaust fan in to the hot water heater vent.

Feel free to critique, thanks in advance.

Hey. This sounds like an awesome setup you are getting ready for. I grow with hydroponics in a 3.5x3.5 tent with LEDs. So pretty similar.

You have good light for the space. You should get nice size buds. Maybe the corners are not totally maxed out but you are close.

What is the PPM/PH of your tap water? I am wondering of RO is worth the bother. My tap water is <30 ppm so I never had to bother with it.

I would suggest not getting tempted by the fancy 200$ ppm/tds meters. the 15$ ones work great, the only drawback is not waterproof, but at that cost, you can afford to ruin a few to learn to keep them dry above the dip end.

That 10 pot DWC grow system looks nice. I would only use 6 of the 10 pots. 10 plants will just be way too close to each other.'

Got the airstone/airline hose for that airpump?

Jones20992

Jones20992

Hey. This sounds like an awesome setup you are getting ready for. I grow with hydroponics in a 3.5x3.5 tent with LEDs. So pretty similar.

You have good light for the space. You should get nice size buds. Maybe the corners are not totally maxed out but you are close.

What is the PPM/PH of your tap water? I am wondering of RO is worth the bother. My tap water is <30 ppm so I never had to bother with it.

I would suggest not getting tempted by the fancy 200$ ppm/tds meters. the 15$ ones work great, the only drawback is not waterproof, but at that cost, you can afford to ruin a few to learn to keep them dry above the dip end.

View attachment 971368

That 10 pot DWC grow system looks nice. I would only use 6 of the 10 pots. 10 plants will just be way too close to each other.'

Got the airstone/airline hose for that airpump?
I was looking at the meter but was afraid it might be too low of quality but I'll give it a try I dont know the tds of my tap but the ph is high for my pool and it's always giving me fits with my fish tank so I figured why chance it, the air Stones I will get from my local B&m fish store.

I was planning on doing 10 plants SOG, what method are you using in your 3.5x3.5?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

You may wanna look at a new air pump. The 4x2 airstones generally take 8-10lpm to run efficiently

Top Bottom