Just saying hello to you all new member I have been looking at this forum for a while now so thought I’d start posting my 2 penneth for what it’s wort

• Thread starter Cypress66
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Yeah I’m feeding every watering keeping it stable what im not sure of is if my source is 0.3 am I looking for a final level of 1.5 ie 1.2+0.3 or the source and nutes overall have heard a lot of different opinions on this subject i have never added it before but i will increase the feed to what you have said thanks man really appreciate your help and your time peace ✌️
I'd go 1.2 total and see how they take it... can dial up or down from there. Give it a few days to a week.

Cypress66

Cypress66

I'd go 1.2 total and see how they take it... can dial up or down from there. Give it a few days to a week.
You have greatness in you thank you again for your help and your wisdom no novice am I but learning to grow properly i have realised how many things I didn’t have on point completely out of chatting with you sir bless you peace ✌️

Ghosttrainx

Ghosttrainx

Thank you aqua man i have a question for you if you don’t mind do you use triacontanol and gibberellic acid i have and im sure it stunted my plants on my last grow but this one I’m using at certain times and I don’t think it is harming them only spraying once at the end of week 1 and once again end of week 4 and so far that’s it they are at end of week 5 as of now and they look great not sure if it’s the spray or not because I do look after them very well as far as im concerned any advice on this if you have any would be great i asked you as you seem very genuine and knowledgeable and thanks again for your welcome peace ✌️
PGR IS A plant growth regulater e.g. gibberelli acid stops the plant dead in it tracks from growing taller if u cut a clone size top out the centre of plant e.g. half it with 2.4.6.8 branches left it will produce it and end up with arm length colas but depends on strain to but any PGRS should be used in first two weeks so has time to leave the plant before harvest as it's a well divider and bad for u e.g. cancer and it stops resin production as well but have nice blooms that taste like shit and makes them brown as well and stuff all resin but hard as rocks and heavy as heavy shit buds but makes money but doesn't make the smoker happy at all as no resin as such 👻🚂💯🤙🤟👍

Ghosttrainx

Ghosttrainx

Yeah when they hook down at the tips that's a sign of nitrogen tox
From the PGRS does it when used 😛😜🤟🤙👻🚂 put that what it does pumps them up and then they go crazy on it using it all up that why u back the feed off till they have used up what they are full of they are safe if done in first two weeks as it will fade away after that your just ruining you buds so that's why last two weeks use a resin booster to get them tasty again and make them swell with resin again .... U just can't feed them willy nilly stuff that u don't know want it does and dO like PK there is a small time frame on when to use it or your blooms will go brown and do nothing for a week and I flower time is everything to get them mega size or your blooms will go spindle and lose its shape and density 👻🚂🤙🤟😜👍💯🙃😎😊🙈🙊🙉

Ghosttrainx

Ghosttrainx

View attachment 1123696Hope you are able to hear the narrative skills lol peace ✌️

View attachment 1123696Hope you are able to hear the narrative skills lol peace ✌️hey bro to make life eazy put holes at bottom of one pot make hole 22 mm I think put hole at side with grommet and connection and have hose to drain or collection tub way better and they don't suck up the shit they are trying to get rid of and empty the tub when full 💯🤟👻🚂👍😎🤜🤛

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Triacantonal is a natural PGR and definitely do not want to use it at the beggining of the grow unless you want plants to stretch like mad. Its derived from things like kelp, bees wax and alfalfa (which has long been used for that exact purpose in agricultural).

Cypress66

Cypress66

Triacantonal is a natural PGR and definitely do not want to use it at the beggining of the grow unless you want plants to stretch like mad. Its derived from things like kelp, bees wax and alfalfa (which has long been used for that exact purpose in agricultural).
Yeah I’m using tria that is 99% beeswax (apparently) was told by the seller that it comes from the leaves of the plant and also all plants have gibberellins within them natural hormones hence the name regulator your messing around with the plants hormones Getting it right is the one both widely used in agriculture in the information that I’ve been looking at not toxic to humans

Cypress66

Cypress66

This is how a pro grows with now how and being one with the plant 😜🤟🤙 4 weeks this Monday the 31st
What area are you growing in ghosttrainx looks like a good size and flower is the nuts nice and plump at four weeks nice what are they?by the way pleased to have been chatting and getting to know you have been very glad to have joined the farm with the people on here and I have been really enjoying the vibes here feeling the love here for sure peace ✌️

Cypress66

Cypress66

Cheap and very cheerful 😀 peace ✌️
a/m greetings to you brother I was wondering if you have any knowledge of plant photonics lights I’m in the new light market and I’m not sure if it’s a good move or not but looks good 100wt from the wall and it gives you the same results as 260wt hps equivalence Osram diodes has not any reds only white and the spectrum is 4000 they are £180 each one covers a 2x2ft was thinking of two in the 2x4ft was looking at them and the hlg that’s about £350ish cant remember the model but it was able to cover the 2x4ft or the other choice is the migro pro was thinking of the two 130wt instead of the 260wt just so that you can have the option of using them separately the same price as the plant photonics the cheapest one is the hlg i know that you run the hlg was wondering what you would go with and I’m sure you will give me your honest opinion on this one got a feeling you will say hlg I’m really being drawn to the plant photonics but I’m not finding much customer reviews and no one really talks about them and that’s the only concern they look good they have a website and that’s worth checking out there is a great blog about the kind led the owner Richard does a complete strip down on it and it is surprising what the results are you should have a look a/m the spectrum of 4000 also what’s your thoughts on that.? The best in life and everything that is good to you and yours of course as always peace ✌️ blessings to you

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

a/m greetings to you brother I was wondering if you have any knowledge of plant photonics lights I’m in the new light market and I’m not sure if it’s a good move or not but looks good 100wt from the wall and it gives you the same results as 260wt hps equivalence Osram diodes has not any reds only white and the spectrum is 4000 they are £180 each one covers a 2x2ft was thinking of two in the 2x4ft was looking at them and the hlg that’s about £350ish cant remember the model but it was able to cover the 2x4ft or the other choice is the migro pro was thinking of the two 130wt instead of the 260wt just so that you can have the option of using them separately the same price as the plant photonics the cheapest one is the hlg i know that you run the hlg was wondering what you would go with and I’m sure you will give me your honest opinion on this one got a feeling you will say hlg I’m really being drawn to the plant photonics but I’m not finding much customer reviews and no one really talks about them and that’s the only concern they look good they have a website and that’s worth checking out there is a great blog about the kind led the owner Richard does a complete strip down on it and it is surprising what the results are you should have a look a/m the spectrum of 4000 also what’s your thoughts on that.? The best in life and everything that is good to you and yours of course as always peace ✌️ blessings to you
Honestly spitting hairs bro until you get into the bigger ones where heatsink and number of diodes starts to play a bigger role.

Micro needs a higher hanging height so I'd stick to a board type for that size. The bigger lights strips. You can't go wrong with hlg. But just heading to work... I look em all up there

Cypress66

Cypress66

Honestly spitting hairs bro until you get into the bigger ones where heatsink and number of diodes starts to play a bigger role.

Micro needs a higher hanging height so I'd stick to a board type for that size. The bigger lights strips. You can't go wrong with hlg. But just heading to work... I look em all up there
Sweet when you have time to didn’t know you were working bro sorry about that you take care of your business and I will talk with you later peace ✌️

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Take a look at the enfun qb boards. For the same price, you could easily run a pair in your 2x4 and have more than adequate coverage.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Take a look at the enfun qb boards. For the same price, you could easily run a pair in your 2x4 and have more than adequate coverage.
+1 qbs pretty much any will be great. Price will be the difference here. They are all pretty dam good these days. Once ya hit the 400+ watts you maybe wanna start being a bit more picky.

Top Bottom