Just saying hello to you all new member I have been looking at this forum for a while now so thought I’d start posting my 2 penneth for what it’s wort

• Thread starter Cypress66
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cypress66

Cypress66

Thank you for your welcome
Thank you aqua man i have a question for you if you don’t mind do you use triacontanol and gibberellic acid i have and im sure it stunted my plants on my last grow but this one I’m using at certain times and I don’t think it is harming them only spraying once at the end of week 1 and once again end of week 4 and so far that’s it they are at end of week 5 as of now and they look great not sure if it’s the spray or not because I do look after them very well as far as im concerned any advice on this if you have any would be great i asked you as you seem very genuine and knowledgeable and thanks again for your welcome peace ✌️

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Thank you aqua man i have a question for you if you don’t mind do you use triacontanol and gibberellic acid i have and im sure it stunted my plants on my last grow but this one I’m using at certain times and I don’t think it is harming them only spraying once at the end of week 1 and once again end of week 4 and so far that’s it they are at end of week 5 as of now and they look great not sure if it’s the spray or not because I do look after them very well as far as im concerned any advice on this if you have any would be great i asked you as you seem very genuine and knowledgeable and thanks again for your welcome peace ✌️
Just started using massive and that contains both... after stretch to flush or harvest... I did a small test on earlier applications and it caused some serious stretching

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Yeah, be mindful of the GA3. That stuff will cause serious stem elongation per the research I've done. Full disclosure, my only experience with it has been with trying to get near decade old seeds to sprout.

Cypress66

Cypress66

Just started using massive and that contains both... after stretch to flush or harvest... I did a small test on earlier applications and it caused some serious stretching
Thanks for your feedback fellas I have been using both ga and tria only once together as a foilear spray on the end of week 3 mixed at 1 ml per 10 litres as advised by the seller and then again at the beginning of week 6 as a root feed along with the normal nutes and the plants are looking great but on my last grow I was using them both every day for about three weeks of veg and the same roughly in the first 3 weeks of flower the plants turned out good but I think it definitely stopped the stretch of the plants that’s why I was asking you fellas i don’t think it’s a good idea to use every day but I think if you use it properly it probably would be a good thing i don’t know im a bit weary of using it but it has definitely not done any harm to the plants this time i hope 🤞

Cypress66

Cypress66

2C6A8395 A822 4B3E A7E8 0C967636DE6C
This is the special Kush at week 6 i think not particularly big buds but lots of them very resinous touch them and you can roll a joint with what’s on your fingers lovely smell and taste
2C6A8395 A822 4B3E A7E8 0C967636DE6C

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

Thanks fella glad I joined this forum what do you think of the plants?Same question to u Aqua man and anyone else who has looked remember weed will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no weed
Well, .... they're not yet done so those "small buds" still have a chance to put on some weight. It looks like you're doing a good job to me ...

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Yeah I think they look great... thinking 3-4weeks to go so time to swell up. Tiny but of clawing but right about the max you wanna push on the nutes and hitting em hard with light.... and that makes the health they are in really good. Not easy to push plants hard and keep everything dialed in so great job.

Cypress66

Cypress66

It's been so long since I've been out of weed, I couldn't even tell you when it was. It's been that long ago.
Thanks yea i hope so i always expect them to grow bigger but they always end up getting their weight on by the time they are ready and for a 240 w led im happy as for being out of weed same as you haven’t paid for it for ten years now and I never will again love growing and have learned so much from it and what a great relaxing hobby peace all

Cypress66

Cypress66

Yeah I think they look great... thinking 3-4weeks to go so time to swell up. Tiny but of clawing but right about the max you wanna push on the nutes and hitting em hard with light.... and that makes the health they are in really good. Not easy to push plants hard and keep everything dialed in so great job.
Thanks man they are now halfway through their seventh week I’ll post a picture later when I’m in the office brother

Cypress66

Cypress66

When you say clawing aqua man is that too much nutes causing that i should know that but I don’t i do push the nutes a bit always have done really never really come unstuck bit of tip burn never paid no notice to the clawing before but I will from now on I’m using the grotek impact range and Dutch pro as well they seem to work well together i use cyco potash & uptake with the dp and the plant growth company 52/34 pk boost and then the grotek whole range over the week usually 4 days grotek then the next 3 days the dp do like the grotek very hard to get the ec levels to feed charts very concentrated but I think im getting the jist with it always used dp just a&b so using the grotek as well is a new one for me it’s hard to say because I don’t grow the same strain more than once unless I take a cutting which is not very often always been happy with the dp but the grotek was a great price and I always liked their monster bloom fantastic stuff

Cypress66

Cypress66

5C2540E5 6BB5 4402 999D 2B5C8E93C1C6
E05CA262 7F38 4849 ADE1 02B79F5DA1D0
7476646C 0F25 4F36 AACF CC1A7F60574D

Sorry to keep boring you with more pictures of my babies this is them again 2 days left of week 7 i think they might have another two weeks to go yet but I will have to see them trichs can change very quickly i like about 20% Amber if that looked at them last night and they are mostly cloudy but still a lot of clear getting there i would like to see them go another 2 weeks then they will get heavier still happy daze next project is the critical orange punch from Dutch passion sounds like a really nice smoke can’t wait 😊

Latest posts

Top Bottom