Just saying hello to you all new member I have been looking at this forum for a while now so thought I’d start posting my 2 penneth for what it’s wort

• Thread starter Cypress66
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cypress66

Cypress66

Yeah when they hook down at the tips that's a sign of nitrogen tox
So do you think I should ease up on the nutes if it’s toxic I will have to won’t i talk to me aqua man i trust you dude by the way I meant to ask you where you from brother

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

So do you think I should ease up on the nutes if it’s toxic I will have to won’t i talk to me aqua man i trust you dude by the way I meant to ask you where you from brother
Central Canada bro. Depending on stage, source water and ratios you shouldn't need more than about 600ppm when the plants are late veg on.

Cypress66

Cypress66

It's been so long since I've been out of weed, I couldn't even tell you when it was. It's been that long ago.
I have just had a year off it by choice but I’m growing again so I’m back on it big time and I’ll tell u something im fucking loving it but the year off really didn’t seem to be a problem didn’t miss it but I think I was probably a different person without knowing it lol peace ✌️ my brother I an I love 💕

Cypress66

Cypress66

Central Canada bro. Depending on stage, source water and ratios you shouldn't need more than about 600ppm when the plants are late veg on.
So you probably know grotek what do you think of them are you able to grow legally where you are kuzz?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I can link a couple threads I did that may interest you. If you have any questions just ask. I have a couple more threads I need to make sooner than later when I get time.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

So you probably know grotek what do you think of them are you able to grow legally where you are kuzz?
Never used it but heard decent things... I refuse to pay for liquid nutes if I don't have too... legally? Don't we all grow legally 😉 atleast I assume.

Cypress66

Cypress66

I can link a couple threads I did that may interest you. If you have any questions just ask. I have a couple more threads I need to make sooner than later when I get time.

Thank you for the feedback kuzz you are the man i use an ec meter and a ph meter i do my ec first then my ph the ec always rises after using the ph down whatever the nutes im using so i have to balance that one but i also have a blue lab truncheon and the reading im getting from my ec meter say is 2.3 the truncheon will be reading 0.8/1.0 that can’t be right i think the ec meter is the one to follow I’ve had the truncheon for years and never really used it but it is meant to be the best thing u can use i will have to get some of that calibration stuff i have seen it on line ppm is measured in two different ways on the truncheon one is TDS is ec not a good enough check then again I apologise for all the questions bruv peace ✌️

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Thank you for the feedback kuzz you are the man i use an ec meter and a ph meter i do my ec first then my ph the ec always rises after using the ph down whatever the nutes im using so i have to balance that one but i also have a blue lab truncheon and the reading im getting from my ec meter say is 2.3 the truncheon will be reading 0.8/1.0 that can’t be right i think the ec meter is the one to follow I’ve had the truncheon for years and never really used it but it is meant to be the best thing u can use i will have to get some of that calibration stuff i have seen it on line ppm is measured in two different ways on the truncheon one is TDS is ec not a good enough check then again I apologise for all the questions bruv peace ✌️
Ok so EC is the best to use as ppm has 3 different scales depending which meter ya have 500 scale is the most common...

Anyhow EC of 1.2 should be all that's needed max.

You have a gram scale?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

If you do take DISTILLED water and put 1 gram of TABLE salt in it... mix well and test... 500 scale ppm meter should read 1000ppm EC should read 2.0

Cypress66

Cypress66

If you do take DISTILLED water and put 1 gram of TABLE salt in it... mix well and test... 500 scale ppm meter should read 1000ppm EC should read 2.0
No I use tap and my ec is 2.7/ sometimes it will get as much as 3.4 but grotek says the level should be at 2.9 just before the end of the veg period then it ranges from 2.5/2.6 then on week 7 if it is a 8 week finisher 1.3 that’s impossible to achieve using the grotek a&b without the other supplements im doing about 2.5 same as i was the last 3 weeks which was according to the grotek chart they seem to be sound but i have been told that sometimes it will still be bad for them but it will not seem to be at first my ec meter is okay i think it is reading about right using the dp using the right measurement of mls per litre so I am a bit fucked up on this one anyway im probably pushing the nutes but the plants are loving it and they look great 👍 quick one for you brother when you ec your water 💦 i use tap and it reads 0.7 do i have to subtract that from the end reading eg if I had a reading of 2.7 it would be 2.0..?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Oops my bad 1 gram of table salt into 1 litre of DISTILLED water will give you a test solution that should read 1000ppm or 2.0 EC

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

No I use tap and my ec is 2.7/ sometimes it will get as much as 3.4 but grotek says the level should be at 2.9 just before the end of the veg period then it ranges from 2.5/2.6 then on week 7 if it is a 8 week finisher 1.3 that’s impossible to achieve using the grotek a&b without the other supplements im doing about 2.5 same as i was the last 3 weeks which was according to the grotek chart they seem to be sound but i have been told that sometimes it will still be bad for them but it will not seem to be at first my ec meter is okay i think it is reading about right using the dp using the right measurement of mls per litre so I am a bit fucked up on this one anyway im probably pushing the nutes but the plants are loving it and they look great 👍 quick one for you brother when you ec your water 💦 i use tap and it reads 0.7 do i have to subtract that from the end reading eg if I had a reading of 2.7 it would be 2.0..?
Ouch that's to high ppm on the source water... you have a water softener?

Cypress66

Cypress66

By the way thank you for the posts i will have a look at the threads u sent to me when I get the time bro

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

What do you mean to add or already in the supply if you mean to add no i don’t would that bring the ec down to the right level?
I mean what the ppm of your tap water and do you have a water softener?

Wanna start at the beggining and work from there.

Cypress66

Cypress66

What do you mean to add or already in the supply if you mean to add no i don’t would that bring the ec down to the right level?
Any way I will leave you alone for the moment bro u take care my man remember watch out for the snipers kuzz there’s a lot of them about ⚒🇫🇴 Whufc or as they were originally tiff West ham United pride of east London brother loved to have took you to upton park bro it is all gone now all flats i think they called it Upton place no one cares about the history of the place it’s a bit sad 😔 for me i had some fantastic memories at uptonpark are you still awake sorry 😐

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Any way I will leave you alone for the moment bro u take care my man remember watch out for the snipers kuzz there’s a lot of them about ⚒🇫🇴 Whufc or as they were originally tiff West ham United pride of east London brother loved to have took you to upton park bro it is all gone now all flats i think they called it Upton place no one cares about the history of the place it’s a bit sad 😔 for me i had some fantastic memories at uptonpark are you still awake sorry 😐
Hell yeah up for prob 8 more hrs

Cypress66

Cypress66

Sorry to bother you again dude so am I getting you right if my ec is 0.7 on the ec what is the best way to get it right i don’t have a water softener and I don’t know what one is to be honest see how these West Ham wankers carry on didn’t listen to the teacher at school tick cunts lol 😂

Cypress66

Cypress66

Oops my bad 1 gram of table salt into 1 litre of DISTILLED water will give you a test solution that should read 1000ppm or 2.0 EC
I will do that what you said to calibrate the truncheon thanks your a handy dude to know bro jah bless you and your family for the rest of your lives peace ✌️

Cypress66

Cypress66

No I was trying to be humorous there i thought I was boring u with the Upton Park carry on but I failed quite miserably never mind i wont do it again

Latest posts

Top Bottom