Just saying hello to you all new member I have been looking at this forum for a while now so thought I’d start posting my 2 penneth for what it’s wort

• Thread starter Cypress66
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Sorry to bother you again dude so am I getting you right if my ec is 0.7 on the ec what is the best way to get it right i don’t have a water softener and I don’t know what one is to be honest see how these West Ham wankers carry on didn’t listen to the teacher at school tick cunts lol 😂
I would cut it 50/50 with RO water if ya can.

Cypress66

Cypress66

No I was trying to be humorous there i thought I was boring u with the Upton Park carry on but I failed quite miserably never mind i wont do it again
One more ting my brother does it have to be distilled water or can I boil the water and then let it cool down and then use that tell me to piss off if you are busy man

Cypress66

Cypress66

One more ting my brother does it have to be distilled water or can I boil the water and then let it cool down and then use that tell me to piss off if you are busy man
And one more thing I sound like columbo here I’m just about to feed the kids so do you think I should go with my ec meter or the truncheon if i get a reading of 2.5 on my ec meter the truncheon will read 0.8/1.0 basically a reading of 1.5 or more lower apologies to you for your help and your kindness very kind not many people like you one of the good guys blessed

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

And one more thing I sound like columbo here I’m just about to feed the kids so do you think I should go with my ec meter or the truncheon if i get a reading of 2.5 on my ec meter the truncheon will read 0.8/1.0 basically a reading of 1.5 or more lower apologies to you for your help and your kindness very kind not many people like you one of the good guys blessed
I would mix the test solution and youbwill know which is right

Cypress66

Cypress66

I would mix the test solution and youbwill know which is right
Thank you for the great advice rastaman sorry aqua Man U must have some dread in you tho i think I will just give them water 💦 tonight or this morning should I say i will get some distilled water 💦 tomorrow and then I will be a little bit wiser than I am now top man tlk soon hopefully how is the weather in your neck of the woods at the moment

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Thank you for the great advice rastaman sorry aqua Man U must have some dread in you tho i think I will just give them water 💦 tonight or this morning should I say i will get some distilled water 💦 tomorrow and then I will be a little bit wiser than I am now top man tlk soon hopefully how is the weather in your neck of the woods at the moment
Lol fuckin snow... but that's Canada for ya

Cypress66

Cypress66

Lol fuckin snow... but that's Canada for ya
I was nearly going to emigrate to Canada way back now early eighties think it was Ontario Marley roof tiles were setting up a new division out there and i applied for a job with them never went anywhere but I didn’t think Canada 🇨🇦 was a snowy country at the time i always had it in my head that it was very hot all the time i was working with a Canadian fella a few years later and he was telling me about when he would put his hammer down on the roof trusses within a few minutes it would be frozen to the roof it was that cold that would freeze your fuckin eyeballs

Cypress66

Cypress66

I was nearly going to emigrate to Canada way back now early eighties think it was Ontario Marley roof tiles were setting up a new division out there and i applied for a job with them never went anywhere but I didn’t think Canada 🇨🇦 was a snowy country at the time i always had it in my head that it was very hot all the time i was working with a Canadian fella a few years later and he was telling me about when he would put his hammer down on the roof trusses within a few minutes it would be frozen to the roof it was that cold that would freeze your fuckin eyeballs
Any way as for the plants I am flushing them now nearly all cloudy leaves are going yellow very quickly tho never really get this with the dp so I’m assuming that it is the grotek or I have done something wrong I hope not the bud looks good i would post some pictures of them but I think I am being charged for it is that the case u get charged? I hope not

Cypress66

Cypress66

Any way as for the plants I am flushing them now nearly all cloudy leaves are going yellow very quickly tho never really get this with the dp so I’m assuming that it is the grotek or I have done something wrong I hope not the bud looks good i would post some pictures of them but I think I am being charged for it is that the case u get charged? I hope not
A/m you sound bro i haven’t heard you lately kuzz I hope 🤞 i haven’t been boring you you can tell me the truth I will be able to take it like a real man honestly don’t hold back my man peace ✌️

Cypress66

Cypress66

Hope that everything is kushtie bro
A/m you sound bro i haven’t heard you lately kuzz I hope 🤞 i haven’t been boring you you can tell me the truth I will be able to take it like a real man honestly don’t hold back my man peace ✌

Cypress66

Cypress66

Or if you don’t think I have any advice or decent conversation within this old twisted mind and body and that’s the fuckin truth my brother hope to see you in the near future peace ✌️

Cypress66

Cypress66

7CA0E136 6D41 4763 B5C2 6DAC93A16ED4
Cool dudes are these guys

Cypress66

Cypress66

Hello to all new member on this forum been using this for a long time for advice and tips and thought about time I said hello
Okay I just have to say that I have been on the farm for a few months now and im so glad I joined there have been some very welcoming and helpful people on here you know who you are but basically big thank you to all peace ✌️

Cypress66

Cypress66

Okay I just have to say that I have been on the farm for a few months now and im so glad I joined there have been some very welcoming and helpful people on here you know who you are but basically big thank you to all peace ✌
Something you might be interested in
6E104FD1 911B 42B4 9215 02A28F6E81A2

Top Bottom