Just saying hello to you all new member I have been looking at this forum for a while now so thought I’d start posting my 2 penneth for what it’s wort

• Thread starter Cypress66
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Imo can be made with or without the ph 4 buffer. The important part is the kcl as this keeps the prob from releasing h+ ions extending its life. Why we don't store in distilled because it will literally suck the salt out of the prob and then it's done.

Also important not to let the prob dry out.

Cypress66

Cypress66

Potassium chloride. Cheap af. If you make your own 1lb will last a lifetime.

See the price they charge for it?

You can buy a lb for like $10.

Can be used for verification solutions for tds/ec and storage solutions for ph probes.
😍 thank you again top man your like a beacon of light 💡 peace ✌️

Cypress66

Cypress66

Please tell my wife that... 😁. Im just cheap and have an unhealthy obsession of understanding how things work as she puts it lol.
You should have your own farm brother you are the weed man and you would be a millionaire I’m sure i have learned more from you in the few chats I have had with you than I have picked up in the ten years I have been growing that’s a fact best thing I have done joining the farm boomshanka to you my brother

Cypress66

Cypress66

You should have your own farm brother you are the weed man and you would be a millionaire I’m sure i have learned more from you in the few chats I have had with you than I have picked up in the ten years I have been growing that’s a fact best thing I have done joining the farm boomshanka to you my brother
Got myself some kcl was £3.75 for 200gr premium food grade a/m just need to check out your recipes for the mixing it’s all out there though ain’t it if you open your eyes calibrated my ph meter and it was well over due i was giving very low ph feed to the plants ordered new meters as well i have to read your posts from before you seem to be very much in demand on this site i should definitely have a bit more knowledge of growing than i do and I’ve come to the right place to get it been a lazy grower for to long good results but I know I can do better the devils in the detail peace ✌️ to you and your people 🇨🇦👨‍🌾😍 ps am I right in thinking that you are partial to shrooms sure I have seen you mention them somewhere before have you tried a fly agaric mushroom 🍄 i was given half of one when I was 17/18 was scared to try it the geezer who gave me a was a proper acid head and told me to just slice a small piece off or it will just be too much and could send you mental didn’t seem to sell it for me but i used to love the Liberty caps have had a lot of fun with them many moons ago now sorry for the long post a/m take care

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Got myself some kcl was £3.75 for 200gr premium food grade a/m just need to check out your recipes for the mixing it’s all out there though ain’t it if you open your eyes calibrated my ph meter and it was well over due i was giving very low ph feed to the plants ordered new meters as well i have to read your posts from before you seem to be very much in demand on this site i should definitely have a bit more knowledge of growing than i do and I’ve come to the right place to get it been a lazy grower for to long good results but I know I can do better the devils in the detail peace ✌️ to you and your people 🇨🇦👨‍🌾😍 ps am I right in thinking that you are partial to shrooms sure I have seen you mention them somewhere before have you tried a fly agaric mushroom 🍄 i was given half of one when I was 17/18 was scared to try it the geezer who gave me a was a proper acid head and told me to just slice a small piece off or it will just be too much and could send you mental didn’t seem to sell it for me but i used to love the Liberty caps have had a lot of fun with them many moons ago now sorry for the long post a/m take care
Yeah the world has changed a lot from the days my mother would tell me to go look up a word I was asking to spell or the meaning of in the dictionary.

Lots of info at your fingertips now... its just separating the good from bad. I've been known to enjoy a mushroom or 10 lately lol.

Cypress66

Cypress66

Yeah the world has changed a lot from the days my mother would tell me to go look up a word I was asking to spell or the meaning of in the dictionary.

Lots of info at your fingertips now... its just separating the good from bad. I've been known to enjoy a mushroom or 10 lately lol.
Very true but I’m not very good with computers i can manage this but I managed to wipe my message data and other things without realising how or how to get it back again but the pen and paper are long gone good and bad for communication to many people who are just head in their phone oblivious to what is going on around them my phone is the old buttons dinasour style but thank goodness for the technology we have today look at what we can do here it’s unreal that I can speak with Canadian Australian proper decent people who i wouldn’t have a chance of getting to know without this much has changed in the time that I left school well it would have its been nearly 40yrs lol but I never really kept up with the computer side of things old school about most things that I do not gonna change now going on again ain’t i apologies once again I’ll post some pictures of my latest project let me know what you think if you have time I’ll be in the office in a while peace ✌️

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I got my first cell at almost 30yrs old... I held out for a while lol. But it sure makes things easy... including ppl to get ahold of you at will... I kinda miss the days where you had to remember phone numbers and if you were at out you returned calls when you got home.

Looking forward to pics

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I got my first cell at almost 30yrs old... I held out for a while lol. But it sure makes things easy... including ppl to get ahold of you at will... I kinda miss the days where you had to remember phone numbers and if you were at out you returned calls when you got home.

Looking forward to pics

I still have not downloaded any outside apps to my phones. It came with plenty of crap. ;-)

Cypress66

Cypress66

I still have not downloaded any outside apps to my phones. It came with plenty of crap. ;-)
I can’t even load any apps I have come across that I would have liked to can’t remember the password or something like that bit of a donut 🍩 with it and then my children just sort it out in a few seconds probably quite easy but I am not i use my tablet for coming on here eBay and my music 🎧 which is the dogs bxxxxx but that’s about it this one is a great one can do all sorts of great things bit of a waste on me really need to sit down with my children and learn about it a bit more lol makes you wonder how far technology can be go graphics are excellent now like real life i was impressed by the PlayStation 1 but compared with today it’s crap and it’s in a fairly short period that has happened all good going on again can’t seem to be able to help myself sorry 😐

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I can’t even load any apps I have come across that I would have liked to can’t remember the password or something like that bit of a donut 🍩 with it and then my children just sort it out in a few seconds probably quite easy but I am not i use my tablet for coming on here eBay and my music 🎧 which is the dogs bxxxxx but that’s about it this one is a great one can do all sorts of great things bit of a waste on me really need to sit down with my children and learn about it a bit more lol makes you wonder how far technology can be go graphics are excellent now like real life i was impressed by the PlayStation 1 but compared with today it’s crap and it’s in a fairly short period that has happened all good going on again can’t seem to be able to help myself sorry 😐
Uh oh... another apple user lol.

Cypress66

Cypress66

That’s the Black Domina x bubblegum the first two leaves i took off this is the second two and the right side under the top leaves the new growth has three new nodes weird growing well though
th
t
t
thats the Black Domina x bubblegum that’s the second true leaves and the right one of them has three new nodes on the new growth weird one growing well though
that’s a bcn critical topped accidentally by myself being too heavy handed trying to bend her so that’s the second true leaves and one of the first we’ll ahead of the others but I had a lot of casualties on the way i can be a bit heavy handed sometimes
and these are the two Kush cuttings from one of my last garden took a long time to root but seem to be ok now ps sorry about the mess

Cypress66

Cypress66

Cypress 66,

Very nice looking plants, if only I could get my outdoor babies to look that good, the color is right on.
Thank you for the feedback and I’m sure you will get your plants looking like that where are you based?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Coco brother? Looks a bit dry.

Some minor pruning maybe (oldest biggest leaves lower down) just a couple.

Looking a bit hungry and prob like it a bit warmer but coming along.

How are the runoff numbers? And what ya feeding em now?

Cypress66

Cypress66

Coco brother? Looks a bit dry.

Some minor pruning maybe (oldest biggest leaves lower down) just a couple.

Looking a bit hungry and prob like it a bit warmer but coming along.

How are the runoff numbers? And what ya feeding em now?
Yeah coco and that’s what I’m going to do shortly some defoliation and I’m feeding them soon I’m only feeding once a day but I’m not letting the coco get completely dry but sometimes they are feeding heavier than other days I’m feeding them with the grotek impact range and Dutch pro and some cyco supplements on alternate days and the ec level i have been keeping at between 0.6/0.8 my source water is 0.3 but I’m taking the reading overall and not adding that to the final level if I’m making sense to you the run off was the same as the feed i have only done it a couple of times but they are looking better for the less nutes for sure as long as I’ve been doing the ec level right peace ✌️ brother

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Yeah coco and that’s what I’m going to do shortly some defoliation and I’m feeding them soon I’m only feeding once a day but I’m not letting the coco get completely dry but sometimes they are feeding heavier than other days I’m feeding them with the grotek impact range and Dutch pro and some cyco supplements on alternate days and the ec level i have been keeping at between 0.6/0.8 my source water is 0.3 but I’m taking the reading overall and not adding that to the final level if I’m making sense to you the run off was the same as the feed i have only done it a couple of times but they are looking better for the less nutes for sure as long as I’ve been doing the ec level right peace ✌️ brother
Imo feed coco with every single watering... its important to keep a stable ph, ppm etc in the rootzone.

You will want about 600ppm or 1.2 EC getting runoff with each watering at this size

Increasing temps will also help speed up uptake and growth

Cypress66

Cypress66

Imo feed coco with every single watering... its important to keep a stable ph, ppm etc in the rootzone.

You will want about 600ppm or 1.2 EC getting runoff with each watering at this size

Increasing temps will also help speed up uptake and growth
Yeah I’m feeding every watering keeping it stable what im not sure of is if my source is 0.3 am I looking for a final level of 1.5 ie 1.2+0.3 or the source and nutes overall have heard a lot of different opinions on this subject i have never added it before but i will increase the feed to what you have said thanks man really appreciate your help and your time peace ✌️

Top Bottom