Just sprouted today!! Is it ok or did I f*ck something up again?

• Thread starter Bulletproof
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bulletproof

Bulletproof

Hey every1…so my other plant that I overwatered died but I luckily had another seedling sprout. It just popped out of the soil today but idk if it’s ok. Can some1 l..any1 gimme a lil insight plz? Idk how much or when to water this damn thing! I barely water it when I do. I make sure to put a few drops right around the stem n then spray around it a lil but it doesn’t even leak out the bottom cuz I’m not giving it that much water anymore lol. So if u guys could help me out if appreciate it. I think it’s ok but Idk to b totally honest!! Thanks in advance for reading this n for any advice!! HVe a good night !!
Just sprouted today is it ok or did i fck something up again

Just sprouted today is it ok or did i fck something up again 2
Just sprouted today is it ok or did i fck something up again 3
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
just leave it and do nothing, temp 75/80 ish humidity 50-60 ish,
post when you want to water but before you do., your watering was perfect the roots are no where near the bottom. your gonna water like that when needed only! for about 2 weeks i’d say..
and only water no nutrients.,
she’s probably good for 4-5 days.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

I saturate the media right before I plant the germinated seedling, that way I don't have to water for at least 3-4 days, but I use a very high porosity mix of promix/perlite, about 50/50. If I used regular soil, I would wait 5-7 days before I watered again.

Bulletproof

Bulletproof

just leave it and do nothing, temp 75/80 ish humidity 50-60 ish,
post when you want to water but before you do., your watering was perfect the roots are no where near the bottom. your gonna water like that when needed only! for about 2 weeks i’d say..
and only water no nutrients.,
she’s probably good for 4-5 days.
Ok so ima need to pick ur brain a lil lol. Currently temp is 86 n humidity is at 26. I turned the blower fan off and the little fan I had inside the tent but how can I raise the humidity? N ur saying not to water it for 4-5 days? N is it ok if I msg u directly when I’m planning on watering? Currently using a mix of ocean Forrest and black gold soil. No nutrients yet. So to conclude this msg lol… don’t do anything until like Friday? Thank u 4 real for replying

Bulletproof

Bulletproof

I saturate the media right before I plant the germinated seedling, that way I don't have to water for at least 3-4 days, but I use a very high porosity mix of promix/perlite, about 50/50. If I used regular soil, I would wait 5-7 days before I watered again.
Yea I should’ve watered it be4 I planted but I totally missed that step lol

Greenthumbsucker

Greenthumbsucker

First of all, thanks for having me!. Glad to be a part of this group. So I'm not experienced but also no novice. I popped two critical purple autos like 3days ago. I feel like thier going slow for an auto flower. Today I see a difference but not much. I know it takes some rooting before it takes off but I still feel. Their going slow. But I was wondering if I over watered a couple days ago.. Don't think I did but just incase I took a kabob stick and poked holes all around the dirt(making sure to miss my tap root) and by the end of the day I needed to water again. Do u have ur cups Swiss cheesed? I always make sure I hole the shit outa my cups. I feel like that's never a bad idea. Idk it seems like urs are doing pretty good for being a day old. Also squeeze your cups all around break up the dirt that should help dry and u can stick u finger in the cracks to see if it feels dry. Don't know if there's any useful I do for ya but good luck bro!

I'm using a Mars hydro 1000w full spectrum, 2ftx4ftx5ft tent. A 20/4 light schedule, about 18in above my sprouts. Lower 80s in the day unless I give my plants the ac instead of me then mid 70s(fucking upstairs apartments) rh round 45-50rh.

Top Bottom