Just starting in FFOF soil cutious about feeding regimen

• Thread starter CTABB83
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CTABB83

CTABB83

i grabbed a humidifier from amazon for like 60 dollars. if it is a small tent then you don't need it to be that big. Thats awesome strains, you gonna have to find a female and clone it and if you are not planning on making seeds than remove the males.
To be honest I don't have a lot of $$ I have a high credit limit with wayfair so I pay it off over time. Everything I got was through them lol

Reactions: PK1
CTABB83

CTABB83

To be honest I don't have a lot of $$ I have a high credit limit with wayfair so I pay it off over time. Everything I got was through them lol
As a "business" startup. So I get deals for being in the wayfair professional program.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

fox farm soil hast nutrients that is good for few months. So, if you are starting with seeds make sure to just give it water. There many growers here that use foxfarm, visit one of their journal and start from the begging to find out how he germinated, transplanted and so on. This should give you a good idea on how to start up and have a good success.
I think you meant that it's good for a few weeks.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

I never used ffof but I hear its about like cocoloco. I start seeds directly in cocoloco and use plain water. If all goes well, I transplant to 1 gal about 2 weeks and to 3 gal at 4 weeks. Start feeding nutes about 2 weeks after final transplant.
Years ago, when I lived in the Carolinas, the FFOF I got was too hot for seedlings. But recently I put seedlings into the FFOF I can get here in MI, with no problems. After 2 weeks, I began feeding, also with no problems.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

oh really, thanks for correcting me. I thought it was good for at least couple months.
I don't think any organic soil mix lasts more than about 6 weeks, nutrient-wise.

PK1

PK1

Supporter
well at least he now has some soil gurus to help him out.
Years ago, when I lived in the Carolinas, the FFOF I got was too hot for seedlings. But recently I put seedlings into the FFOF I can get here in MI, with no problems. After 2 weeks, I began feeding, also with no problems.
ok, glad you mentioned this cuz i could promise that it wasn't like that before. lol, i've seen seedlings suffer in FFOF but i guess they must of changed something and made it less hot.

7munkee

7munkee

I have the same issue brother. I live in new england and in the winter my humidity is way low. I have to run a humidifier on full blast INSIDE my tent just to get to 39%. My window is also always open so perhaps closing it will help a bit. My humidity downstairs is 65% but upstairs where my window is open it's like 20%.

I am just finishing my 2nd OG Kush grow, you will LOVE it. Kinda reminds me of Sour Diesel, but harder hitting.
IMG 20211215 113301577

PK1

PK1

Supporter
I have the same issue brother. I live in new england and in the winter my humidity is way low. I have to run a humidifier on full blast INSIDE my tent just to get to 39%. My window is also always open so perhaps closing it will help a bit. My humidity downstairs is 65% but upstairs where my window is open it's like 20%.

I am just finishing my 2nd OG Kush grow, you will LOVE it. Kinda reminds me of Sour Diesel, but harder hitting.View attachment 1197240
if you have 65% humidity downstairs than close your windows upstairs and figure out what is the difference between the rooms that there is 30% humidity difference.

Top Bottom