Just to clear things up...

• Thread starter HypnoToad
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

HypnoToad

Eating weed may feel good, but I think we all should address the huge elephant in the room...

Marijuana tastes nasty.

Yes I said it. I love weed, but I hate the taste when you eat it. It may be good for you, but damn, it's nasty to eat. It seriously blows me away that I see actual cannabis recipes in High Times every month.

Lastly, I'm not here to attack anybody. If you eat weed, more power to you, but I'm just gonna smoke it. And that's me on a soap box for 30 seconds.

Peace Everyone,
HT

R

Rolln J

wow that came from left field - lol when I eat weed you can hardly taste it and my shit will put you down - I use bubble bag hash in olive oil.

K

kimburns

nice way to use it RJ, i have to admit i had it in a brownie and you couldnt taste it at all but thats just my experience

R

Rolln J

even when I use shake/trim/small buds I put equal parts water and oil in the pan while im simmering, strain it and let the mixture sit in the fridge overnight, the water and oil will separate allowing you to skim it all off. the oil will be light green and thick and smell wonderful, while the water is brown and stinky. All the chlorophyll stays in the water and whatever you cook will taste great.

T

TheMadHatter

There's plenty of ways to hide the taste of weed. I cook with hash oil that helps alot vinella extract helps alot to or cinnominn and theres a few other tricks.

but gennerally cooking with butter or cooking oil that had the leaf cooked through it.. well taste like crap. personally I like these white chocolate bars I had a week ago I want to say they were called Hubby bars wrapped in green tinfoil.

H

HypnoToad

You are all right. But I think you are missing the point. You either mask or eliminate the taste by extracting the pure THC, but what I'm saying is that there are people who actually like to eat marijuana, and think it tastes good. Perhaps this is the fundamental difference between stoners and hippies? These questions are best left to the wise men and not mere lowly growers like me.

Top Bottom