Just upgraded to Mars Hydro TSL2000

• Thread starter Vb2flat2surf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Vb2flat2surf

Vb2flat2surf

I just literally got my new light. I did 5 weeks with a cheap $69 Bloomspect 1200 (picture attached with blurple lights) Watt, ran both Veg and Bloom switches and have to say I'm very impressed with how far it got me. It got me to blooms! And a decent amount of bud sites and flowering so I can't complain. I knew I needed to upgraded at some point to maximize my yields and also for future. I just got the Mars Hydro TSL 2000.
My question is because I had such a cheap light, should I run it at 100% or should I run it like at 80% for a day or 2? I have it about 24' away from the canopy should it be further or closer?
Thank you guys for all of the help.
(Brand new grower and I know I have asked alot of questiins but I have found this site to be so much more helpful then hours in Google Google YouTube. Also my plants are Grandaddy Purp autoflowers that have been Topped at week 3? SCOG was placed an day 33 I believe and performed LST since week 3. My plants have always been really small especially the back middle one with mutant features)

Just upgraded to mars hydro tsl2000
Just upgraded to mars hydro tsl2000 2
Just upgraded to mars hydro tsl2000 3
mjab702

mjab702

Hate to hijack your post but unless you need the added heat in your tent, you can move the drivers outside the tent to lower your ambient temp inside your grow area by a few degrees.

Vb2flat2surf

Vb2flat2surf

Interesting you say that. I was just youtubing videos about these lights last night and saw that. My thermometer on my light is reading 78.9 Far and my thermometer I have floating in the middle is reading 79.7 Far. Right now Temps are perfect. Might not be a bad idea closer to harvest. I just switched my intake to the bottom vs the top and it drop my Temps about 2 degrees already. Humidity is always between 48 and 50 but I was just reading I may need to bring it down more towards harvest. Besides the fact that they are small plants (I think the cheap light for 6 weeks probably played a role in that) do they seems to have a decent amount of flowers starting? I think I counted 57 bud sites/pre flower/flower? Is that a good amount?

Latest posts

Top Bottom