Just went to check out my plants and one is drooping. Not sure why.

• Thread starter BDH420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BDH420

BDH420

So about 4 days ago when I watered them I topped them off with some coast of Maine lobster compost. But today they are drooping. This morning they were all drooping just a little. I figured I would wait and see what happens as the sun had just come up. but the one in the center pot is still drooping and the one I tied down doesn't look to happy either. Could the potting soil underneath the coast of Maine compost still be damp and damaging my roots? Or did I do something else wrong. Thank you to everyone here. You have all been a lot of help.
PXL_20210525_163107626.jpg
PXL_20210525_163118156.jpg
else wrong.

BDH420

BDH420

The cheap Virgo potting soil under about an inch of coast of main lobster compost. still felt cool or dam this morning so I didn't water. Its been 4 days since I have watered them. I was going to wait until tomorrow morning because its supposed to be super hot out tomorrow. Did I ruin my roots? could they be getting root rot? Or are they just stressed form under watering? Or is it something else entirely?

BDH420

BDH420

Maybe get some perlite into that soil mix. It seems like drainage is poor.
I'm going to transplant them into their forever homes 3 10 gallon pots this weekend and I'm getting this super soil mix it has perlite in it. The potting soil under that inch of coast of main compost drains pretty good. its mostly a mulch looking substance. they are standing tall now praying to the sun. I think they could have drooped because it got really cold last night in my area. I think it got down to low 40s. Messed up thing is tomorrow is going to be almost 90. I'm sure they hate this weather.

Latest posts

Top Bottom