Just wondering how long you guys think these have left to go?

• Thread starter Smongo.Bb3k
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dan789

Dan789

The plants that have the taco’d leaves should be scoped for bugs, unless it’s from heat stress. Can’t see any real colors with you shots, so only a examination of the trichomes on the buds will tell how much longer you’ve got, just a little more patience. Good growing.

Smongo.Bb3k

Smongo.Bb3k

The lights had literally just come on in them pics. The temps are 29c max, how do I scope out a bug problem? Thanks

Smongo.Bb3k

Smongo.Bb3k

Could it be too much nutrient? I know the last one had more nutrient in than it should by a touch

Dan789

Dan789

To find search, go to the horizontal three lines at the top right of the site, scroll down almost to the classified adds, you should see search forums, that will open a dialog box where you can search for topics your curious about. I pasted a query for bugs to get you started, good luck. Or just peruse the infirmary, read some/all of the sticky posts.

For submitting shots to have the community be able to respond accurately about something, pictures shot in normal or flash light only will portray the colors correctly, otherwise pics under grow lighting are useless...

Last edited:
Vagician

Vagician

Get a handheld loop for bug checks:

!

29C is pretty hot. Try to keep it closer to 75F. 80F is alright if you water appropriately. Your pistils are still pretty white. They will change to orange, yellow, or even red around the same time your trichomes are going clear-->milky--amber. That hand lense is also great for checking the trichome maturity. You want to base everything off of the progress of the trichomes since that is where your oils are stored, the pistil color is just a nice little added indicator to help you know when to harvest.

Smongo.Bb3k

Smongo.Bb3k

I was thinking 2 more weeks on feed and a week flush. Going to get the magnifier vagician suggested to check for the bugs. Hoping they fill out abit more in these last couple of weeks

Top Bottom