Justiceman's Grape Ape Conquest

• Thread starter justiceman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
So far I am really liking my experience with Earth Juice. It's a solid/cheap organic nutrient line and it does not require ph adjustment. Their were many times when I didn't aerate the solution to bring up the PH. I would just mix EJ into my filtered tap(PH 3.7 to 4) and water it in. The microbes in my soil mix took care of the rest for me. It really seemed to bring out the aromas and floral colors. I can't wait to actually smoke this grape ape though!
Sick work bud! So you don't adjust your pH when growing organic with microbes? :wondering

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Amazing grow! I have been poppin' in every once and while, and I just have to say that you really did an outstanding job with that Grape Ape! You really made them blush, even the lower buds got great color! It is one of my favorite strains and I wish you luck in your harvest and hope you enjoy the fruits of your labor!

-Meeks

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

wow bro those look amazing very nice work I bet those taste like candy,beautiful colors showing on those flowers!

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Kick Ass JusticeMan. Just read from the start, kick ass show. Grape ape is some tasty dank.

justiceman

justiceman

It's always nice to see a fellow farmer being able to harvest some great MJ.

Looking dank man...probably the best colors i've seen in a grow diary.

Are you doing any flushing? Or what's your regimen for when you harvest?

Bless.
Yo thanks grim much appreciated. I've been giving them straight r/o water instead of filtered tap or filtered tap with nutrients. So they have been on an r/o diet for the last 5 or 6 days. I usually do straight water for 1-2 weeks. I just tried something new a few minutes ago as a "pre harvest" I just cut all the fan leaves off so only small purple leaves and buds are left on the plants. I plant to pull them in a few days most likely.

Looking Really Yummy in there G!Keep up the Great work! peace,fuzzy
Thanks fuzzy!

haha mmmmm indeed paper plane.

:evilgrin0031: Damn bro looking good i hope mine look half
that nice great job man and i wanted to clarify my post about the kings kush
the kings kush is grape ape crossed with og kush and it smells similar to bluedream but IMO much stronger meds lol sorry i was high when i wrote the first post and it wasnt very clearly stated take care and stay high brother

PEACE
KILLERCHEF
Right on thanks man.All good killer haha I'm sure the kings kush is fire nonetheless!

Sick work bud! So you don't adjust your pH when growing organic with microbes? :wondering
Yo shady! I don't adjust my pH in a sense. Basically I don't adjust the pH of any feed solution I apply. I do however mix 1-2 tbsp of dolomite lime per gallon of medium/soil I use when I make a soil/soil-less mix. That provides calmag and a good amount of pH buffering. I also tend to mix in EWC/Compost/Humus because of the present microbial diversity witch acts as another pH buffer as a result of microbes decomposing organic matter. This is further accelerated by the organic nutrients I use.

Amazing grow! I have been poppin' in every once and while, and I just have to say that you really did an outstanding job with that Grape Ape! You really made them blush, even the lower buds got great color! It is one of my favorite strains and I wish you luck in your harvest and hope you enjoy the fruits of your labor!

-Meeks
Thank you nmeeks! Your good vibes will surely help in the success of my harvest. I can't wait to try it out. To be honest with you I have never smoked Grape Ape. I have only heard of it:sad0047:

wow bro those look amazing very nice work I bet those taste like candy,beautiful colors showing on those flowers!
Thanks dude I can't wait to taste em. If they taste as good as they look I'm sure to be satisfied.

Kick Ass JusticeMan. Just read from the start, kick ass show. Grape ape is some tasty dank.
Yo leadsled sup man! Thanks for going through this thread. Harvest is coming really soon!

justiceman

justiceman

Yo guys getting ready to harvest the girls soon. I'm gonna pull them within the next 1-4 days. Just did a fan leaf clean up last night so I thought I'd show you.
Day 59

N

norcal

BEAUTIFUL plants. Gotta love the grape ape, can't wait to see the final product and hear how she smokes. Amazing job.

G

GrimloxK

damn I wanna know how much your able to get off 1 plant...your grow is like mine x6...i'm reaching my harvest in a couple weeks myself.

Once again great colors and once again get me some bud shots...stat!

justiceman

justiceman

Last pictures before Harvest

Looks dank as phuck homie I love me some ape killer job!
Thanks stick I'm anxious for the dry and cure to be over already haha.
BEAUTIFUL plants. Gotta love the grape ape, can't wait to see the final product and hear how she smokes. Amazing job.
Right on norcal much appreciated.
damn I wanna know how much your able to get off 1 plant...your grow is like mine x6...i'm reaching my harvest in a couple weeks myself.

Once again great colors and once again get me some bud shots...stat!
Yo grim thanks! Eh i've had some other grows with much higher yield for sure. I'm thinking this one is way more about the quality though. I'm thinking I flipped them to 12/12 a bit soon because I was preparing for the stretch but I forgot that indica's don't stretch much at all.

Ya bud shoots!! Great grow bro !!!!
Haha right on johnny. I'll be sure to get some cured bud shots up as soon as they are ready!

---------------------------------

Harvest!

Alright so I have some last pictures of the plants before I cut them to dry. As for the some last thoughts on this grow I'd have to say this. If I could go back and do one thing over again i would have probably grown the grape apes out a little bit taller. I was to use to growing indica/sativa hybrids and dealing with their stretch. I had forgotten that straight indica's don't stretch much at all. 1 more week of veg and I probably would have been able to fill out those mini trellis's therefore increasing efficiency. Either way can't say I'm not happy with this grow though! Floral colors, absence of pests and diseases, high resin output, great smell. What more could I ask for other then higher yield!:sun

Blah Blah Blah time for pictures comrades!
IMG 2591

IMG 2592

IMG 2593

IMG 2594

IMG 2595

IMG 2596

IMG 2598

IMG 2600

IMG 2602

IMG 2603

I may post up one or two more times on this thread to put down the yield and throw in some dry nug shots. I will be creating a new thread to showcase Skywalker OG. So swing by and witness the journey!

P

paperplane

Nice. Looks super purple. I got some Grape Ape on my table now. Its my last run of it. Hopefully I can get those Larry's on and crackin. Cant wait to see what u do with your OG Skywalker.

justiceman

justiceman

Nice. Looks super purple. I got some Grape Ape on my table now. Its my last run of it. Hopefully I can get those Larry's on and crackin. Cant wait to see what u do with your OG Skywalker.

Ya just checked your table out. It looks crazy packed in there haha. Larry is good for sure.

--------------------------------

Hey everyone I forgot to post up the chronology. Thought you might like this. It starts at day 1 then it goes from week 1 of veg to week 8 of flower. Every picture represents one week except the first picture.

Day 1

Week 1

Week 2

Week 3

Week 1F

Week 2F

Week 3F

Week 4F

Week 5F

Week 6F

Week 7F

Week 8F

Week 8 Harvest day 60

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Excellent work as usual Justiceman! I'm diggin' the time lapse progression as well... :cool

G

GrimloxK

super-frosty...great shots Jus.

I'm facing the same steady defoliating...I find it funny how the buds swell up but the leaves shedding gives the impression of a skeleton plant.

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
^ I'm liking the time progression photos too. Good idea. The harvest pics look dank bro...nice work

justiceman

justiceman

Excellent work as usual Justiceman! I'm diggin' the time lapse progression as well... :cool
Thanks thought you would like that time lapse man!
super-frosty...great shots Jus.

I'm facing the same steady defoliating...I find it funny how the buds swell up but the leaves shedding gives the impression of a skeleton plant.
Thanks grim. Ya it definitely looks funny when all the fan leaves are off.

^ I'm liking the time progression photos too. Good idea. The harvest pics look dank bro...nice work
Right on man I'm glad everyone's liking the time photos.

Stellar job on this grow!!!

:party0044:
Hell ya cappy much appreciated yo.

Alright guys I got a couple nug shots so here they are. Might take some more later.

Less Flash
IMG 2615

More Flash
IMG 2616

IMG 2619

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

:evilgrin0031:Looks great bro you killed it very nice job take care and stay high my friend

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

Latest posts

Top Bottom