• Thread starter BurnzYzBudZz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
K-KING Fertile Earth
Months ago K-King reached out to farmers and wanted to know if anyone of us wanted to test their product. Most were and still are skeptical of the product because it is untested and most of the information regarding the ingredients is still a trade secret. So here we are. K King generously sent me a 7 lb bag for free and paid the $52 shipping. No questions asked. Absolutely no labeling on the bag. Just a big bag of fertile earth. This is a totally unbiased review on @K_KING product, the good, the bad, and the ugly. Below are some videos and pictures of me applying k king to my media with some videos. Below is a little info, pretty much all that I know:

N-P-K
2-1-4.6 (per lb)

Derived from, your guess is as good as mine, and lots of macro and micronutrients.
The smell/texture:
Feels like some freshly excavated clean dirt. Very fine, almost like a sand. Absolutely no smell of compost, fish, etc. It smells like some straight earth 🌍.

(
C6B3A225-6B20-4BCF-B39F-3FEC3383C802.jpeg

23CBD3F7-4555-40A2-940D-F7D96D5EAD09.jpeg

Soiless Medium Mix
6 gallons of coco loco
8 ounces of k king fertile earth
(which is 1/2lb so npk values should be 1-.5-2.3 which is “readily” available)
15-20% added chunky perlite
3-4 tablespoons of great white

The transplant to 3 gallon forever homes
2F9E1EB3-8ED5-409B-AE4C-89845BE98D80.jpeg
9A2D688C-E136-4FE2-A019-3F9AA1A33C65.jpeg
5C2B0F47-E878-416F-9CE7-008F923BE3A2.jpeg

So stand by for updates on this new product. As I get info regarding the product ill update you all. I’ll try and answer any questions to the best of my ability. Pictures speak a thousand words.
BurnZ

Last edited:
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Im in to see what happens. Looks like just worm castings or compost. I would like to know how he knows the npk ratio with no lab testing.

And just so you know the ratio doesnt change with less added. Just the strength. And there is no way to determine that the nutrients are immedietely available. They are most likely not and need to be broken down by bacteria.

You got guts bud. I would never put an unlabeled untested product in our meds. Especially from a guy with absolutely no answers that went angry and frustrated so quick in his thread. He didnt even know he couldnt afford the shipping. ;-)

K_KING

K_KING

Hell yeah! Off to a great start. Can't wait to see how this goes.

That's a 15 lb bag, BTW. You should get a lot of use out of that!

For those who haven't seen the original thread, K-KING is an extract of the nutrients from animal and plant manure (exact sources undisclosed) into a fine sand medium. It's all natural, with no chemicals added. You get the benefits of manure without the downsides, like the smell. Animals won't seek this out and dig up your plants, and it won't stink up your house.

Here's our web site: http://grow.game. Note that we accept payment via USPS money order only, and shipping is $50 flat rate to anywhere in the USA. This stuff is heavy, which in combination with postal rates being jacked up, is why it cost $52 to ship that bag from Alabama to California. It was over $30 to ship to the midwest also. We charge a flat rate and will eat any shipping charge over $50.

MIMedGrower, glad to see you joining us. We have indeed done lab testing, which is how we know the numbers given. We just haven't done the thousand other tests that some people want to see also, like heavy metals, antibiotics, etc etc. Rest assured K-KING contains none of that. In due time we will conduct testing in all of those areas. We also welcome third parties to do independent testing.

Thank you BurnzY for stepping up to try this out!

You got guts bud. I would never put an unlabeled untested product in our meds.

Such a ridiculous attitude.

So if it's in a fancy packaging, with fancy labelling, with a nice fancy brochure and operators standing by to take your order, then you would trust it? But when it's a new product being sold by a small family in Alabama, that's a scam? I bet you are easily taken advantage of.

K-KING isn't "untested", as explained in the prior thread. Testing has been done; just not the battery of dozens of lab tests you apparently expect to see before you can ever trust some hillbillies from Alabama to fertilize your benighted buds.

Presumably then, even when all that testing is done, you will still call us liars.

What we are doing here IS the testing, with TWO testers, BEFORE advertising this stuff en masse to thousands of other soon-to-be happy growers. Get it??

Especially from a guy with absolutely no answers that went angry and frustrated so quick in his thread.

"No answers", except for these answers I'm having to explain to you once again, since you didn't pick up on any of it in the last thread. Not in the least bit frustrating.

He didnt even know he couldnt afford the shipping.

You're a real dick, you know it? I'm very thankful for the opportunity to send this free bag of high quality product for these people to put it to use and test for the community, since you couldn't be asked to step up to the plate.

How about we avoid muddying up this thread with a bunch of nonsense, and just watch the show??

If anyone else is interested in testing this product, let me know and I will send YOU a free bag also. (4 slots available)

Last edited:
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Im in to see what happens. Looks like just worm castings or compost. I would like to know how he knows the npk ratio with no lab testing.

And just so you know the ratio doesnt change with less added. Just the strength. And there is no way to determine that the nutrients are immedietely available. They are most likely not and need to be broken down by bacteria.

You got guts bud. I would never put an unlabeled untested product in our meds. Especially from a guy with absolutely no answers that went angry and frustrated so quick in his thread. He didnt even know he couldnt afford the shipping. ;-)
How long have you been smoking for? I remember you said you’ve been cultivating for 5 or so years? I have some guts LOL. Yes I do. I am always down to help a fellow farmer out. And I have always lived life on edge, so why be a pansy now? You’re just so Hard headed and “it’s your way or the highway” type a guy. But that’s okay. Unbiased review here.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Hell yeah! Off to a great start. Can't wait to see how this goes.

That's a 15 lb bag, BTW. You should get a lot of use out of that!

For those who haven't seen the original thread, K-KING is an extract of the nutrients from animal and plant manure (exact sources undisclosed) into a fine sand medium. It's all natural, with no chemicals added. You get the benefits of manure without the downsides, like the smell. Animals won't seek this out and dig up your plants, and it won't stink up your house.

Here's our web site: http://grow.game. Note that we accept payment via USPS money order only, and shipping is $50 flat rate to anywhere in the USA. This stuff is heavy, which in combination with postal rates being jacked up, is why it cost $52 to ship that bag from Alabama to California. It was over $30 to ship to the midwest also. We charge a flat rate and will eat any shipping charge over $50.

MIMedGrower, glad to see you joining us. We have indeed done lab testing, which is how we know the numbers given. We just haven't done the thousand other tests that some people want to see also, like heavy metals, antibiotics, etc etc. Rest assured K-KING contains none of that. In due time we will conduct testing in all of those areas. We also welcome third parties to do independent testing.

Thank you BurnzY for stepping up to try this out!

Such a ridiculous attitude.

So if it's in a fancy packaging, with fancy labelling, with a nice fancy brochure and operators standing by to take your order, then you would trust it? But when it's a new product being sold by a small family in Alabama, that's a scam? I bet you are easily taken advantage of.

K-KING isn't "untested", as explained in the prior thread. Testing has been done; just not the battery of dozens of lab tests you apparently expect to see before you can ever trust some hillbillies from Alabama to fertilize your benighted buds.

Presumably then, even when all that testing is done, you will still call us liars.

What we are doing here IS the testing, with TWO testers, BEFORE advertising this stuff en masse to thousands of other soon-to-be happy growers. Get it??

"No answers", except for these answers I'm having to explain to you once again, since you didn't pick up on any of it in the last thread. Not in the least bit frustrating.

You're a real dick, you know it? I'm very thankful for the opportunity to send this free bag of high quality product for these people to put it to use and test for the community, since you couldn't be asked to step up to the plate.

How about we avoid muddying up this thread with a bunch of nonsense, and just watch the show??

If anyone else is interested in testing this product, let me know and I will send YOU a free bag also. (4 slots available)
I’d love to but alas I’m in Australia looking good @BurnzYzBudZz . Od .

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

How long have you been smoking for? I remember you said you’ve been cultivating for 5 or so years? I have some guts LOL. Yes I do. I am always down to help a fellow farmer out. And I have always lived life on edge, so why be a pansy now? You’re just so Hard headed and “it’s your way or the highway” type a guy. But that’s okay. Unbiased review here.

7 years myself but i have known growers since i was a kid.

But i dont see what that has to do with using an unlabeled undisclosed product going onto my plants.

Fertilizer labeling is there for a reason and needs more regulations and congruity not less.

Would you put it in your food crops? Thats what i meant by guts.

The bag you are testing would not be allowed to sell without much more disclosure and tests.

And the producer makes light of the tests because they cant afford them but it is not tested for poisons or bacteria and it is a manure product.

We have to take his word on safety.

Also the shipping cost sounds higher than the product would be worth to buy.

You will have to feed the plants anyway with such low npk. How will you know if you benefited from the compost product?

Any of those reasons make any sense to you?

Also i believe we should never trust a human with an agenda. At least not blindly.

Are these questions and concepts really only my way or the highway?

K_KING

K_KING

But i dont see what that has to do with using an unlabeled undisclosed product going onto my plants.

Fertilizer labeling is there for a reason and needs more regulations and congruity not less.

Yours is one opinion. Others hold different opinions. Not everybody is down with having the government crawling up their asses 24/7.

Especially not people who market a product geared toward the cannabis industry, in a state that still continues to persecute anyone involved in any way with this plant. Including the licensed 'medical' growers, who are subject to having their entire crop burnt on a whim, if the 'regulatory' 'authority' decrees it. We don't put our livelihood in the hand of psychopaths.

You know, like all of these millions of small businesses who are going bankrupt as we speak, because the government arbitrarily shut down their business over fear of a flu virus, or some other ridiculous reason. That's not going to be us, ever.

Would you put it in your food crops? Thats what i meant by guts.

We eat food grown with this stuff all the time. I bet I'm much healthier than you. When was the last time you were ever sick? For me, I can't remember; it's been decades.

The bag you are testing would not be allowed to sell without much more disclosure and tests.

'Allowed'? This is the United States of America, 'freest country in the world', or so we're told. We don't need anyone's permission to sell a bag of dirt.

And the producer makes light of the tests because they cant afford them but it is not tested for poisons or bacteria and it is a manure product.

FEEL FREE TO TEST IT YOURSELF, IF YOU'RE SO SURE THERE'S SOMETHING WRONG WITH IT.

We have to take his word on safety.

Just like you always do, every day, about everything in your entire life. If the FDA tells you it's OK you would believe them, because you are a naive fool who actually thinks the government cares about you, and you do not ever, under any circumstances, do any thinking for yourself.

Also the shipping cost sounds higher than the product would be worth to buy.

So $50 flat rate shipping for 10 or 100 bags shipped to your door is too expensive? You are really reaching here. You don't really seem to be TRYING to understand at all.

We cannot, due to circumstances well beyond our control, possibly give you any better deal on shipping. We are playing the cards we are dealt, just like every other small business in this nation. We can't all be Amazon.

You will have to feed the plants anyway with such low npk.

Wrong, as already explained in detail in the previous thread. K-KING will feed the plant from beginning to end, when used properly. That having been said, I do think he needs to use more like 24 oz in 6 gallons of medium, if the medium does not already contain any nutrients.

How will you know if you benefited from the compost product?

He will know the same way you will know, if you shut up and pay attention!

Any of those reasons make any sense to you? Also i believe we should never trust a human with an agenda. At least not blindly.

The government and all of their regulatory authorities you worship are full of inhuman psychopaths, so of course you can trust them. lol

Are these questions and concepts really only my way or the highway?

Yeah, it really does look like it from here. Just sit back and watch the damn show, please.

Last edited:
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Yours is one opinion. Others hold different opinions. Not everybody is down with having the government crawling up their asses 24/7.

Especially not people who market a product geared toward the cannabis industry, in a state that still continues to persecute anyone involved in any way with this plant. Including the licensed 'medical' growers, who are subject to having their entire crop burnt on a whim, if the 'regulatory' 'authority' decrees it. We don't put our livelihood in the hand of psychopaths.

You know, like all of these millions of small businesses who are going bankrupt as we speak, because the government arbitrarily shut down their business over fear of a flu virus, or some other ridiculous reason. That's not going to be us, ever.

We eat food grown with this stuff all the time. I bet I'm much healthier than you. When was the last time you were ever sick? For me, I can't remember; it's been decades.

'Allowed'? This is the United States of America, 'freest country in the world', or so we're told. We don't need anyone's permission to sell a bag of dirt.

FEEL FREE TO TEST IT YOURSELF, IF YOU'RE SO SURE THERE'S SOMETHING WRONG WITH IT.

Just like you always do, every day, about everything in your entire life. If the FDA tells you it's OK you would believe them, because you are a naive fool who actually thinks the government cares about you, and you do not ever, under any circumstances, do any thinking for yourself.

So $50 flat rate shipping for 10 or 100 bags shipped to your door is too expensive? You are really reaching here. You don't really seem to be TRYING to understand at all.

We cannot, due to circumstances well beyond our control, possibly give you any better deal on shipping. We are playing the cards we are dealt, just like every other small business in this nation. We can't all be Amazon.

Wrong, as already explained in detail in the previous thread. K-KING will feed the plant from beginning to end, when used properly. That having been said, I do think he needs to use more like 24 oz in 6 gallons of medium, if the medium does not already contain any nutrients.

He will know the same way you will know, if you shut up and pay attention!

The government and all of their regulatory authorities you worship are full of inhuman psychopaths, so of course you can trust them. lol

Yeah, it really does look like it from here. Just sit back and watch the damn show, please.

Lol. You want me to test your product for safety. :-)

Most people are healthier than me. I was born premature with issues that have progressed all my life.

And i worked in the natural medicine industry and we had an fda rep. I am aware they are criminals and how they do business. You are just making hippie conjecture about “the government”.

And sure you can sell a bag of dirt privately. But you dont want to pay for testing, taxes or fees like any company to make it public.

And with no disclosure you have no chance of that.

Dyna grow figured out how to get calcium to stay in solution in a one part fertilizer. They dont disclose the method. And im not asking. But there is full disclosure of what is in the products. Thats what is needed.

And its all I asked for.

Good luck. You have answered no questions. Its ok. Everyone doesnt have to cash in on the new “legal weed”.

Oh and flat shipping is unfair to the small customer. And you wont be able to handle a big order for $50. You are not ready to do business. So many details. Business is hard. I spent my carreer in sales and business management.

And did you really call flu a hoax? My Brother is a doctor in Jacksonville. He says different. I think I will listen to him about it.

I will stop posting here and just watch after this. Your bullshit gets me going. You think you have it hard on the forum. Check out a mars or spider farmer thread. And they actually paid to peddle their stuff here.

K_KING

K_KING

I don't really want you to do anything, except quit slandering our product and our business.

i worked in the natural medicine industry and we had an fda rep. I am aware they are criminals and how they do business. You are just making hippie conjecture about “the government”.

What YOU are doing is what is called conjecture. Baseless conjecture, from your standpoint of total ignorance, which you maintain through your consistent refusal to take in new information. You know nothing about this product, because you CHOOSE to know nothing.

What WE are doing here is called "taking rational and prudent actions based on certain knowledge." The reasoning behind which we have not failed to explain, to those who are actually willing to listen. Clearly, you do not agree with our reasoning. We don't agree with yours, either.

And sure you can sell a bag of dirt privately. But you dont want to pay for testing, taxes or fees like any company to make it public.

Again you slander us. Who said anything about not paying taxes? We follow all relevant laws. Guess what: there are NO LAWS against selling bags of dirt.

If you disagree, and really think we are doing something illegal here, then I think you should take the next logical step: walk to the nearest payphone, drop that dime, and dial 911. Let the FBI know about these dangerous people over here selling bags of dirt.

That's what your type is good for, right? Knock yourself out.

Dyna grow figured out how to get calcium to stay in solution in a one part fertilizer. They dont disclose the method. And im not asking. But there is full disclosure of what is in the products. Thats what is needed. And its all I asked for.

I've already explained, several times, that K-KING is an extract of plant and animal manure. The exact manures used, and the exact process used, is a closely guarded secret that we will not disclose. Not to anyone, for any reason, period. If that's a problem for you, fine. Go buy someone else's dirt. Our business depends upon keeping this a secret, so abandon all hope of harassing us into disclosing details of such.

You have answered no questions.

In point of fact, I've answered every single question that has been asked of me, in great detail, with the sole exception being exactly which manures are used and how it's made. So your claim that I have "answered no questions" is a lie. You are a liar.

Its ok. Everyone doesnt have to cash in on the new “legal weed”.

Again you insinuate we're just trying to "cash in." In doing so, you further prove your dishonesty. We are, in fact, honest people selling an honest product. It's becoming increasingly clear to those who know anything about psychology that you are yourself not an honest person.

"Projection" is a term psychologists use to describe the phenomenon where people, in absence of knowledge to the contrary, automatically assume that others are driven by the same motivations. You have "projected" your own dishonesty onto us. Because you are a dishonest person, you are certain we are, also.

Actually, here in rural Alabama it's still not uncommon for someone to leave their car doors unlocked while shopping, and come back an hour later to find everything in its place. Or even their house doors, when leaving for the day. People say 'please' and 'thank you' and 'yes sir' and 'no sir.'

Maybe where you live it is a shithole and everyone around you is a lying, thieving, untrustworthy scumbag. So this could just be a simple cultural misunderstanding.

Oh and flat shipping is unfair to the small customer.

"Not fair to the small customer," he says. Yeah, you think? You think it's unfair that it costs a small business $50 to ship a 15 lb package across the country, via the 'public' postal system, while Amazon can do it for pennies? Maybe you should write your Congressman about that, citizen.

And you wont be able to handle a big order for $50. You are not ready to do business.

You know nothing about our cost structure, and are therefore in no position to judge our ability to do business. Which goes right along with the common theme of your life and of this thread, really: knowing nothing, refusing to hear anything, and yet opening your mouth to speak anyway.

So many details. Business is hard. I spent my carreer in sales and business management.

Business is damn easy when you've got the best product on the block, which nobody else has access to. We don't concern ourselves with kissing anyone's ass to make a buck. We do plan to do more testing, as explained previously, but there's no need to do so at this moment.

Really, what is the point of our doing all these tests anyway, just so that you can claim we are lying, as a further projection of your own dishonesty? You have already demonstrated that you will grasp at any straw, any flawed or ridiculous rationalization, in a sad attempt to discredit K-KING. And why? Because you were slapped down from the first instant and now your ego is on the line.

Well, you are the one making all of these accusations, so the burden of proof is on you. What evidence do YOU have that there is anything wrong with this product? If you're so certain, prove it. There will surely be endless fame and glory awaiting you on this forum when you definitely prove that no, you're not crazy, and those dastardly rednecks in Alabama were secretly poisoning people with their horrible product made from radioactive industrial waste, but their plot was foiled due to your persistent diligence. These hillbilly scumbags couldn't slip one past you, no sir!

"And we would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for those pesky kids....and that damn dog!"

And did you really call flu a hoax? My Brother is a doctor in Jacksonville. He says different. I think I will listen to him about it.

How interesting. You know, we do have friends and family in the medical industry also. Clearly, we also have much higher level knowledge than you of many things, like politics, 'how things really work', etc. Which is why it's easy for us to see that everything being told about this flu virus is an obvious lie.

I won't argue with you about it; there's no point. Just wait and watch as it is proven before your lying eyes.

The flu may be a lie, but the total destruction of the 'first world' economy, however, is quite real. The suicides, the divorces, the broken families and homes, the war.........all that is only just beginning. Hope it was worth it to you.

You accuse honest people of being scammers, yet you believe with gullible ears everything the media tells you about what is clearly a fraud being pushed by Big Brother for sinister reasons. No, I don't have to guess anymore. I know that you are easily taken advantage of.

You think you have it hard on the forum. Check out a mars or spider farmer thread. And they actually paid to peddle their stuff here.

Maybe the people of this forum should pause and reflect. I have no idea what kind of product those folks are selling, but if it is a legitimate product, then maybe, just maybe, people on this forum need to quit being such assholes. You expect us to roll out the red carpet to serve you, when we are honest people selling an honest product and you treat us like trash? I'd rather starve.

Really, in our experience, weed forums as a class are well known for their high concentration of egotistical assholes. Isn't that interesting? The plant that is supposedly about peace and love and understanding, happens to have the highest concentration of self-absorbed total assholes surrounding it than any other community.

I wonder what is the explanation of that phenomena. It seems to be a 'community' predominately composed of teenagers or adult children who are all chasing some kind of fame, money, or glory, with no fucks given on how they shit on other people's lives in the process, or how many bodies they have to climb over to get to the top of the heap.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Most people are healthier than me. I was born premature with issues that have progressed all my life.

And i worked in the natural medicine industry and we had an fda rep. I am aware they are criminals and how they do business. You are just making hippie conjecture about “the government”.

And with no disclosure you have no chance of that.

Dyna grow figured out how to get calcium to stay in solution in a one part fertilizer. They dont disclose the method. And im not asking. But there is full disclosure of what is in the products. Thats what is needed.

And its all I asked for.

Good luck. You have answered no questions. Its ok. Everyone doesnt have to cash in on the new “legal weed”.

Oh and flat shipping is unfair to the small customer. And you wont be able to handle a big order for $50. You are not ready to do business. So many details. Business is hard. I spent my carreer in sales and business management.

I will stop posting here and just watch after this. Your bullshit gets me going. You think you have it hard on the forum. Check out a mars or spider farmer thread. And they actually paid to peddle their stuff here.
U mean mars payed to be well I guess I won’t say .

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
I don't really want you to do anything, except quit slandering our product and our business.

What YOU are doing is what is called conjecture. Baseless conjecture, from your standpoint of total ignorance, which you maintain through your consistent refusal to take in new information. You know nothing about this product, because you CHOOSE to know nothing.

What WE are doing here is called "taking rational and prudent actions based on certain knowledge." The reasoning behind which we have not failed to explain, to those who are actually willing to listen. Clearly, you do not agree with our reasoning. We don't agree with yours, either.

Again you slander us. Who said anything about not paying taxes? We follow all relevant laws. Guess what: there are NO LAWS against selling bags of dirt.

If you disagree, and really think we are doing something illegal here, then I think you should take the next logical step: walk to the nearest payphone, drop that dime, and dial 911. Let the FBI know about these dangerous people over here selling bags of dirt.

That's what your type is good for, right? Knock yourself out.

I've already explained, several times, that K-KING is an extract of plant and animal manure. The exact manures used, and the exact process used, is a closely guarded secret that we will not disclose. Not to anyone, for any reason, period. If that's a problem for you, fine. Go buy someone else's dirt. Our business depends upon keeping this a secret, so abandon all hope of harassing us into disclosing details of such.

In point of fact, I've answered every single question that has been asked of me, in great detail, with the sole exception being exactly which manures are used and how it's made. So your claim that I have "answered no questions" is a lie. You are a liar.

Again you insinuate we're just trying to "cash in." In doing so, you further prove your dishonesty. We are, in fact, honest people selling an honest product. It's becoming increasingly clear to those who know anything about psychology that you are yourself not an honest person.

"Projection" is a term psychologists use to describe the phenomenon where people, in absence of knowledge to the contrary, automatically assume that others are driven by the same motivations. You have "projected" your own dishonesty onto us. Because you are a dishonest person, you are certain we are, also.

Actually, here in rural Alabama it's still not uncommon for someone to leave their car doors unlocked while shopping, and come back an hour later to find everything in its place. Or even their house doors, when leaving for the day. People say 'please' and 'thank you' and 'yes sir' and 'no sir.'

Maybe where you live it is a shithole and everyone around you is a lying, thieving, untrustworthy scumbag. So this could just be a simple cultural misunderstanding.

"Not fair to the small customer," he says. Yeah, you think? You think it's unfair that it costs a small business $50 to ship a 15 lb package across the country, via the 'public' postal system, while Amazon can do it for pennies? Maybe you should write your Congressman about that, citizen.

You know nothing about our cost structure, and are therefore in no position to judge our ability to do business. Which goes right along with the common theme of your life and of this thread, really: knowing nothing, refusing to hear anything, and yet opening your mouth to speak anyway.

Business is damn easy when you've got the best product on the block, which nobody else has access to. We don't concern ourselves with kissing anyone's ass to make a buck. We do plan to do more testing, as explained previously, but there's no need to do so at this moment.

Really, what is the point of our doing all these tests anyway, just so that you can claim we are lying, as a further projection of your own dishonesty? You have already demonstrated that you will grasp at any straw, any flawed or ridiculous rationalization, in a sad attempt to discredit K-KING. And why? Because you were slapped down from the first instant and now your ego is on the line.

Well, you are the one making all of these accusations, so the burden of proof is on you. What evidence do YOU have that there is anything wrong with this product? If you're so certain, prove it. There will surely be endless fame and glory awaiting you on this forum when you definitely prove that no, you're not crazy, and those dastardly rednecks in Alabama were secretly poisoning people with their horrible product made from radioactive industrial waste, but their plot was foiled due to your persistent diligence. These hillbilly scumbags couldn't slip one past you, no sir!

"And we would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for those pesky kids....and that damn dog!"

How interesting. You know, we do have friends and family in the medical industry also. Clearly, we also have much higher level knowledge than you of many things, like politics, 'how things really work', etc. Which is why it's easy for us to see that everything being told about this flu virus is an obvious lie.

I won't argue with you about it; there's no point. Just wait and watch as it is proven before your lying eyes.

The flu may be a lie, but the total destruction of the 'first world' economy, however, is quite real. The suicides, the divorces, the broken families and homes, the war.........all that is only just beginning. Hope it was worth it to you.

You accuse honest people of being scammers, yet you believe with gullible ears everything the media tells you about what is clearly a fraud being pushed by Big Brother for sinister reasons. No, I don't have to guess anymore. I know that you are easily taken advantage of.

Maybe the people of this forum should pause and reflect. I have no idea what kind of product those folks are selling, but if it is a legitimate product, then maybe, just maybe, people on this forum need to quit being such assholes. You expect us to roll out the red carpet to serve you, when we are honest people selling an honest product and you treat us like trash? I'd rather starve.

Really, in our experience, weed forums as a class are well known for their high concentration of egotistical assholes. Isn't that interesting? The plant that is supposedly about peace and love and understanding, happens to have the highest concentration of self-absorbed total assholes surrounding it than any other community.

I wonder what is the explanation of that phenomena. It seems to be a 'community' predominately composed of teenagers or adult children who are all chasing some kind of fame, money, or glory, with no fucks given on how they shit on other people's lives in the process, or how many bodies they have to climb over to get to the top of the heap.
Thank you again @K_KING for taking the time to ship your product to me and allowing me to test it. I APPRECIATE WHAT YOURE DOING FOR US AS A COMMUNITY.
burnz

K_KING

K_KING

Got a PM from someone interested in trying K-KING on their mother plants. Here is the question and response:

I would consider this for less maintenance on my mother plants. I run a 100-light MMMP medical facility. Do you have samples available?

I can send you a full bag to test if you like, but would not recommend using this on mother plants or anything else that will be vegging a long time. The reason being, this contains a lot of potassium, much more than the plant needs in veg mode. It will build up in the soil over time and eventually lock out nitrogen uptake. The best use of this stuff is for growing a plant to a reasonable size and then flowering it out to a finish, so that it will that use up that potassium. If you're interested in testing a bag let me know and I will send you out one here in a few weeks. Thanks for your inquiry...

Last edited:
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Update. No transplant shock, great growth under 178w. Ill top this week, veg for another week and flower. No signs of any stress or nutrient burn from k king. All is well.
*edited
They are getting watered with tap/RO at a ratio of 4:1. Ppm is 150ish @ 6 ph.

73C11E34 8DF5 4026 A354 E24A11DAF8D8
DCE611AF 6A3B 4525 B2F4 3E791B14E3CF
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Healthy current clone donors. Very, very vigorous. Nothing but RO/tap water 160ppm. So here’s the game plan. I plan on cutting clones of each off the top of the plants, then topping the plants about half way 😢 and throwing them into flowering with my current flowering plants. Let’s get this show on the road with the K King and see if we can finish flowering with it and coco loco only.

1983333B 626C 4810 A658 28196D419764
B5FD368F B248 4BF5 B511 2AD73BD73BDF
591E0252 5D2F 49CC 86BC FC5882B4CCD3
BillFarthing

BillFarthing

Supporter
The reason being, this contains a lot of potassium, much more than the plant needs in veg mode. It will build up in the soil over time and eventually lock out nitrogen uptake.

K is needed in large amounts only in late flower. It would lock out calcium, not nitrogen especially when amending coco coir.

K_KING

K_KING

Hell yeah! Do you know which OG cut that is? Looks like steady progress. Now you see how green and healthy the plants are, with no shortage of nitrogen, as some thought might happen. Now just multiply that level of "greenness" by 2-1/4, and that's how much potassium is packed into that medium ready to grow pistils. When you hit flower mode then it's game on!

Can you remind me exactly how many gallons of soil were used per plant, and how much K-KING you have used for each plant, roughly?

BillFarthing, I think too much K-KING causes nitrogen lockout first, followed shortly thereafter by calcium. As you add more to the plant, it will green up and look very healthy much like the ones you see here. But then the first sign of trouble as one approaches the limit is older leaves starting to yellow out, much like a nitrogen deficiency. This is quickly followed by leaf edges burning (apparent calcium deficiency) and shortly thereafter, total plant destruction.

If you ever see the plant's leaves yellowing despite adding more K-KING, then STOP right away! By the time you see leaf edges burning it's too late and your plant is probably hosed. Rarely will a plant ever survive beyond this point even with vigorous flushing, and if it does survive, it'll be severely stunted and out of the game for months.

This is exactly what it looks like if you go too far:

Last edited:
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Not an OG cut. Humboldt Seed Companies og kush. These clones were cut from my current flowering plants. I used approximately 4 ounces of k king with 3 gallons of media. I started light because I didn’t want the above to happen. I’ll adjust as needed during flowering.

Latest posts

Top Bottom