• Start date
  • Tagged users None
john martin

john martin

Kabers (Day 52):
IMG 0579

dieseldawg2480

dieseldawg2480

she really chunked up for u.. Nice work!! how long do u take ur kabers? I recently took mine 56, 62 and 70 I personally favored the 62

john martin

john martin

I usually take them right at 56, but sometimes let them go to 63... I think I like the 56ish mark best but I'm sure each grow is different. It seems for me anything much longer than 56 results in a much more sleepy stone, but seems to also not taste as sweet.

I

Ivan French

Hey John, amazing story. I just finished my first crop using just 440 Solar Storm LEDs. The yield was less than 1 gram per watt. I considering switching to LEC from Sun Systems but wanted to know if you would recommend it or keep with the LEDs?

Also, I believe you have done some main-lining (the name might be different now) to have only colas on the top. I did the same but still got some little larfy branches added to the colas, which took a lot of energy (bud) from the main colas. I believe it was because I gave them one week before flowering after the last cut, instead of flowering immediately.

The bud is great, tastes amazing, but it is not dense and heavy as I've seen in the dispensaries.

john martin

john martin

I recommend a little LED with a lot of HID, LED by itself sucks. Other people will argue that, but I hate LED by itself, and love it as a mix!

john martin

john martin

Oh and I basically do mainline and personally lolipop and give few days to recover from stress before flip. I defoliate few weeks in only if they are bushy enough.

Leew421

Leew421

It all depends on the led being used. You get what you pay for. I get about 2 grams per watt maybe more. I only count usable buds and not oil buds.

john martin

john martin

Cali LW and Blackdog are alright. I hear Lush is where it is at? What you prefer, Lee?

Leew421

Leew421

I use 2 flouence Spydrx plus for flower and right now I just have one Spydrx non plus for veg. I'll get another non plus before too long. These lights are purpose built with the highest quality. Hand built to order

Latest posts

Top Bottom