kakalak kush

• Thread starter redman420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
redman420

redman420

I order some of the "kakalak kush" and does any grow info on this strain?

~xO Kakalak Ox~

~xO Kakalak Ox~

Calyx Bros. Seed Co.
Kakalak Kush F2 (Abusive Kush X Sour D IBL) X (Chemdog D x Sour D IBL)

These are F2s so there will be a variety of phenotypes. It should finish in 9-10 weeks. They usually triple or quadruple their size once you go into flowering so keep that in mind. They are heavy feeders especially magnesium. They will be dense heavy nugs with thin stems so trellis or staking is recommended. I usually lollipop the first foot or so in my hydro system. They take well to multiple kolas and LST (low stress training). Anything else specific I can answer for you?

~xO Kakalak Ox~

P

Pockets

and considering the genetics i bet those thin stems are nice and hollow almost becoming bamboo like in flower, wont break just bend/flex over, a nice precursor to a very potent plant. am i right?

redman420

redman420

Thanks I am going to run some of these my next grow and what should I look for in a more Abusive pheno ?

~xO Kakalak Ox~

~xO Kakalak Ox~

Calyx Bros. Seed Co.
The abusive branches out more. I know you will love the finished product.

Yeah even if the bud bends over it still does great.

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Its says Chemdog D in the cross description

redman420

redman420

did some searching found it to nyc desiel X Og kush is this true?

M

MTM

Chemdog D was just another seed chemdog found in his sack of weed,Chemdog D,chem 3,Chemdog #4,chems sister and so on......

~xO Kakalak Ox~

~xO Kakalak Ox~

Calyx Bros. Seed Co.
How are the Kakalaks doing for you?

M

mrgoodweed

I just picked up some logic kakalak. I am ready for some fuck buddy ladies! How much light do they need (400/6/1k) to perform and I cannot wait for these wild phenos. Thanks for the tips any others? I will + mag and feed, DWC 3 1/2 gal, topped and lollipopped, screened, GH nutes unless you recommend something else since this will be a dedicated grow. Thanks again.

~xO Kakalak Ox~

~xO Kakalak Ox~

Calyx Bros. Seed Co.
check out this page

Just got a new camera so lots to come in future!!

S

SRHninja

Holy shit.. dothey do good in soil? And i got flora nova grow and greenlight super bloom... Will this do? Im rockin a 1k and 600hps.. i get paid monday im ordering if i can bust em off.

Top Bottom