• Thread starter JohnsonJones
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JohnsonJones

JohnsonJones

Kandy Kush

trainwreck x og kush

dna genetics freebie seed 2010

Had a decent amount of this which i started testing after about six weeks solid curing on to 3+ months.

Appearance: extremely frosty on the bud but the frost didnt go out that far on the leaves and was a little more leafier than some og hybrids ive grown. The entire plant is nice chunky big thick nuggets though. And i used a green photo period light the leaves are actually green in these 2 pics.

Kandy kush dna genetics Kandy kush dna genetics 2

Smell: deep dark earth smell with some spicy diesel and a subtle minty background. Not overly pungent but if you put a bud up to your nose or break it open its a deep potent smell.

Smell score 8.5

Pungency 8

Taste: very astringent minty menthol spicyishnish maybe a little pine and a strong spicy earthy kushy bite on the back end. Face clenching type terpenes that will make you sneeze from a nose exhale easily. My personal favorite i have grown or smoked so far. The minty menthol terpenes just coat and linger in the entire mouth and vibrate through out the head and brain long after the hit.

Taste score 10

Taste pungency 9.5

Effect. Extremely Potent and medical. You can feel it just healing everything and it gets you running at 150 percent. the terpenes react with the effect in a real way when you take that hit. It makes my head ring hits the chest and brain hard makes it tingle and makes me feel like im wearing a face mask after my vision comes back after a big hit from just my spoon bowl and it starts to settle in. it has a strong vibrating euphoric indica og effect on the body but at the same time is strongly heady makes your mind race instantly but in a completely confident can do non paranoia way. Ive had alot of epiphanies while medicating with this. Ive come home from roofing for 8 hours on a very bad back in pain so sore i can barely move and so tired i can hardly keep my eyes open and take one hit of this and im up within seconds dancing around singing songs and working on projects and forget i was even smoking or could barely even move just seconds earlier. It makes you sharp and and tramples any sort of depression or doubt you had.

Potency score 10

Medical score 10

Notes: she was a dream to grow was like a 50 50 mix structure wise in all the right places. Very vigorous a smidge of space between nodes but still real branchy fast growing and grew like a vine. Even the bottom branches kept up with the top. Could handle massive amounts of nutes but didnt need them to stay healthy. Stayed green through everything didnt get phased by over or under feeding or other stresses like cold. was very stable and durable. Thinner stems though definitely would need stakes shes a scroggers dream though. Absolutely LOVED being topped and trained cut bent over in every way which comes from the trainwreck side for sure. Big stretch at least 3x prolly more stacked big long og like nugs all the way down the branches big calyxes nuggets were longer and thicker than other og hybrids ive grown but also a little less dense prolly from the trainwreck influence. Like having a super dank extremely potent unique og on a stable easy to grow and also very high yielding plant. Got over 7 zips with a 2.5 month veg in a lazy semi scrog under 2000w with 6 other plants.

SupaM

SupaM

I loved this strain also...so much so, I just reordered it. I got it as a freebie in 2010 as well. Everything in this review is on point. However, the two phenos I grew were pungent as Hell....you could smell them from outside the jar lol. This was a truly frosty, pungent, tasty creation. Another thing is the stems were extremely thin, and the buds always flopped over. It was full all the way down the plant. Stakes and yo-yos are a must with this plant. I had one pheno with a more pronounced, lemon/piney taste than the other, but didn't get a cut of that one of course. The bag appeal was bananas, the smell was uber loud, the potency was up there, and the taste was good. A def 8/10, and my second favorite next to OG#18. For those who don't have access to "clone onlys" and/or dispensaries like me, it was one of the best OG hybrids in seed form at the time. Great review JJones! ATB!

Top Bottom