Karolanne is in da house!

• Thread starter karolanne
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
karolanne

karolanne

Hello everyone!

I'm new on this forum.

I used to grow weed indoor about 20 years ago. I lost most of my knowledge, thanks to aging brain.

Almost all the questions I asked to Google brang me to this forum.

To me, there is no better grower than a weed grower. They always want the best setting for maximum harvest (and they want big buds). They are meticulous .

Maybe my knowledge of it will come back slowly.

I already have a question. lol

No, English is not my first language...

Ok, that's it for now.

Bye

Seasonedselections

Seasonedselections

Hey! I’m new to the forum but I’d consider myself an intermediate grower. What’s your question?

Texasbob

Texasbob

Hello everyone!

I'm new on this forum.

I used to grow weed indoor about 20 years ago. I lost most of my knowledge, thanks to aging brain.

Almost all the questions I asked to Google brang me to this forum.

To me, there is no better grower than a weed grower. They always want the best setting for maximum harvest (and they want big buds). They are meticulous .

Maybe my knowledge of it will come back slowly.

I already have a question. lol

No, English is not my first language...

Ok, that's it for now.

Bye
Welcome!

Rockysmoke

Rockysmoke

Fortunately for you what we knew 20 years ago is obsolete. Like how we built cars in 1920. There is a lot to learn! I'm happy to help so send any questions you may have

karolanne

karolanne

Fortunately for you what we knew 20 years ago is obsolete. Like how we built cars in 1920. There is a lot to learn! I'm happy to help so send any questions you may have
It's more like 10 years ago I think. And so far, nothing have changed, only better LED than back then. Plants' need stay the same. I grew in soil and aeroponic. I was pretty good at it. Back then, I even started to play with some chemicals that give bigger buds, but if you didn't apply it at the right places on the plants, it turned your female into male. And guess what happened... Desaster. LOL

Do you want some seeds?

Rockysmoke

Rockysmoke

It's more like 10 years ago I think. And so far, nothing have changed, only better LED than back then. Plants' need stay the same. I grew in soil and aeroponic. I was pretty good at it. Back then, I even started to play with some chemicals that give bigger buds, but if you didn't apply it at the right places on the plants, it turned your female into male. And guess what happened... Desaster. LOL

Do you want some seeds?
OK that's not as bad haha
Maybe what kind?

Top Bottom