kaya gold beans

• Thread starter nor cali farmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

nor cali farmer

just found 20 kaya gold beans. anybody have a history or pic's. ty in advanced thc joe:evilgrin:evilgrin

N

nor cali farmer

found out what kaya gold is its the old colombian gold strain have 20 going to pop 5 and see how they fare. wish me luck

wonderinalice

wonderinalice

found out what kaya gold is its the old colombian gold strain have 20 going to pop 5 and see how they fare. wish me luck

Holy dank nor cal!!Sounds like a great find... Deff. one I've always wanted to check out!! Good luck with those !! Would love to run into some Colombian gold... Got a few strains the other day from my friend w/ the seed company .... Got a nice sour d , Pure afghani x bullrider , BC skunk, and casey jones .... Keep me posted on the gold!!

N

nor cali farmer

i will and your close to me maybe get you a cut if it works out. peace thc joe

M

Mr_Marley_Jim

Hey NCF! Thanks again for the kind words, and the rep points! I would have pm'd you (instead of jacking your thread, sorry) but I don't have enough posts... I was hoping you wouldn't mind telling me what these rep points are... Or directing me to another forum that explains this stuff to newbies... I've been trying to figure out how to do it and what it means but can't find anything... I saw you were online so I decided to bug ya, lol.

Thanks again bro!

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
how'd those beans turn out for you?

N

nor cali farmer

they are doing fine im breeding back to keep the gear alive. will be ready in a month. ill give ya some

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

i SMOKED SOME TRUE COLUMBIAN GOLD BACK IN THE 80'S. i REMEMBER I PAID EXTRA FOR IT. $25.OO...LOL THAT WAS A ONE HIT WONDER. i LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING MORE OF THESE!

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
good looking out joe...... i have a Chemdog #4 ready for ya if you want it

N

nor cali farmer

sounds good nor cal just got some blue dream and mendo purp today

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
sweet, i have added green cush, lavender #1 and green crack to the line up let me know what u want and ill get it going for you, i just gave radical farmer 6 chems yesterday, lmao dummmy nuked them with neem......lol, so whenever you wanna do some trading let me know so i can have them rooted for ya..... just give me a list, i dont strain hoard, just word that you wont sell my cuts, some are haard to get, oh the sensi star will be good to go in a month, i think i lost the og headband, but can go get another cut if i need too

N

nor cali farmer

sounds good im making my list and checking twice lol

Top Bottom