Keep getting deleted on Instagram!

• Thread starter Themadsterlaboratory
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Themadsterlaboratory

Themadsterlaboratory

Supporter
Hello peeps!

Will try to come as often as I can. My Instagram got deleted for the 100th time and well, enough is enough.

Hope to like it here. Cool peeps!
Logo provided

Themadsterlaboratory

Themadsterlaboratory

Supporter
Thanks guys, nice place you got here, cool!

Peat_Phreak

Peat_Phreak

What are you doing to get deleted? I used to browse IG for breeders but their accounts often get deleted. So I don't even go there.

Themadsterlaboratory

Themadsterlaboratory

Supporter
I haven't been selling seeds and some peeps get mad about it, because then they have to resort to importing which is risky to say the least.

I'm located in Costa Rica, here people will welcome you with open arms but because your not from here, do I explain myself.

I put in a lot of work and passion in everything I do, sometimes people can maybe sense that as arrogant, but quite the contrary I'm only trying to share what I've learned in my time.

That makes people angry I believe.

Cool.

PS. Thanks for asking man.

Themadsterlaboratory

Themadsterlaboratory

Supporter
I didn't know it was all computers man, I used to love them things, but now not so much.

I hate the idea of AI, it makes me tremble at the thought of SkyNet man... LOL

But no really, now it's all VRUs and automated Tamagotchi's, i mean even my wife's crockpot makes funny noises and all!

R

ritoMox

My coffee roaster also has a mind of its own, and when its computer takes over it ruins almost a pound of coffee each time. Can't override that computer, either. Problem for me is that the full manual non-computer roaster that I want is $4000. Waaaaayyy out of my budget right now. Welcome to the future where manual control is a true luxury😁✌️

Top Bottom