Keeping in a windowed garage approaching harvest

• Thread starter massmole
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
massmole

massmole

I have two plants that are getting close, but the trichomes are still glassy (probably another 2 weeks or so).
They are both in 15 gallon fabric pots, so they can easily be moved.
But the rain and damp are coming, as well as a bunch of contractors next week.
Will it harm to move them into the garage, which has 4 windows (2 south, 2 west) for the last couple of weeks running into the last stretch?

I also plan to blackout the windows for the last 3 days, and run a dehumidifier and fan - and then harvest, hang and dry in the same location

freezeland2

freezeland2

I have two plants that are getting close, but the trichomes are still glassy (probably another 2 weeks or so).
They are both in 15 gallon fabric pots, so they can easily be moved.
But the rain and damp are coming, as well as a bunch of contractors next week.
Will it harm to move them into the garage, which has 4 windows (2 south, 2 west) for the last couple of weeks running into the last stretch?

I also plan to blackout the windows for the last 3 days, and run a dehumidifier and fan - and then harvest, hang and dry in the same location
I just took mine out of the garage after a couple days of rain and fog. During the daytime light hours I left the garage doors open and then closed them at night after it got dark out. Worked fine.

OLDSILVERTIP

OLDSILVERTIP

I just took mine out of the garage after a couple days of rain and fog. During the daytime light hours I left the garage doors open and then closed them at night after it got dark out. Worked fine.
carbon filter the problem for people whose nose catches every smell.

Latest posts

Top Bottom