Keeps spitting out nanners, should I chop it?

• Thread starter TNToothpick
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TNToothpick

TNToothpick

Every day for the past week I’ve been pulling nanners off this one. I’m to the point where I don’t think it’s a good idea to have it in my tent. Should I chop it and use it to make some oil or the like? I’m going to be making some Rick Simpson Oil for my brother in law who has an auto immune disorder, that is one of my main reasons to begin growing. It helped me tremendously with my Lyme disease. The medium isn’t dry yet from the last watering either and It hasn’t been flushed. It’s at about 6 weeks in flower now. Looks like it’ll be pretty seedy as well. What would you professionals do?

Keeps spitting out nanners should i chop it
Keeps spitting out nanners should i chop it 2
Keeps spitting out nanners should i chop it 3
Keeps spitting out nanners should i chop it 4
growsince79

growsince79

Kill it and plant regular seeds. Just say no to fems and autos.

sambapati

sambapati

Every day for the past week I’ve been pulling nanners off this one. I’m to the point where I don’t think it’s a good idea to have it in my tent. Should I chop it and use it to make some oil or the like? I’m going to be making some Rick Simpson Oil for my brother in law who has an auto immune disorder, that is one of my main reasons to begin growing. It helped me tremendously with my Lyme disease. The medium isn’t dry yet from the last watering either and It hasn’t been flushed. It’s at about 6 weeks in flower now. Looks like it’ll be pretty seedy as well. What would you professionals do?
Using the plant to make medicine sounds like a good plan...

Top Bottom