Kelp & Fish emulsion - how frequently ?

• Thread starter rix141
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

rix141

So i've been vegging for 9 weeks now, gonna flip tommorow.
I gave my plant kelp, fish emulsion & fulvic acid feed 2 weeks ago in watering.
Soil already contains myco fungi and granular fert with lots of P & K.

I'm not sure if I should feed either Kelp or the Fish emulsion (or both) on flip day, or maybe wait a bit, or they are not needed at all during flowering.

Kelp is in form of gel extract 10-7-9 , fish emulsion is 5-2-2

There's so much contradicting info on the internet and I'm so confused.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

So i've been vegging for 9 weeks now, gonna flip tommorow.
I gave my plant kelp, fish emulsion & fulvic acid feed 2 weeks ago in watering.
Soil already contains myco fungi and granular fert with lots of P & K.

I'm not sure if I should feed either Kelp or the Fish emulsion (or both) on flip day, or maybe wait a bit, or they are not needed at all during flowering.

Kelp is in form of gel extract 10-7-9 , fish emulsion is 5-2-2

There's so much contradicting info on the internet and I'm so confused.
just my opinion ,but i feed mine same feed as i do in veg first 2 weeks of flower,i also run my MH bulb to slow strecth,after the 2 weeks i start with flower feed dropped down like starting over with 1/4 dose and move up.flower need N too but not as much ,focus more on P&k but dont just cut out N either

R

rix141

just my opinion ,but i feed mine same feed as i do in veg first 2 weeks of flower,i also run my MH bulb to slow strecth,after the 2 weeks i start with flower feed dropped down like starting over with 1/4 dose and move up.flower need N too but not as much ,focus more on P&k but dont just cut out N either
But how frequently do u feed kelp & fish emulsion? or more specifically, during the 2 weeks of stretch.

Winter323

Winter323

But how frequently do u feed kelp & fish emulsion? or more specifically, during the 2 weeks of stretch.
It kind of depends as without information on what kind of kelp or fish emulsion, or what kind of system you are running it would just be shooting in the dark, in which case its best to start low and go high. For example start every 2 weeks and if that works this run, next veg plants do it every week and take notes which you like better. Far as something like maxicrop brand kelp/emulsion I would say once a week to start depending on what your trying to achieve.

Top Bottom