Kepps Status check log

• Thread starter Kepp89
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kepp89

Kepp89

Strawberry Fields - Day 28 of flower
Steady temps low 70 at night mid 80 during day. Grown in a bio char soil mix. I want more light so I ordered 2 600 watt leds to pair together to stretch the light a bit wider. Seems lots of light is going into the void.

Hows she looking? Haven’t added any nutes except worm castings late in veg and the balance of the bag (~10 cups) when I flipped on 3/28 or something. Whatever that Monday was.

Been watering 1-gal 6.2 ph 140 ppm

Every 3rd water I add 2ml of B52 into the gallon, keeping 6.2 ph

I did hack away about 20 bud sites over the last ~7 days which I let grow too big so I think I stunted her a bit but aside from that she looks good I think? Thoughts comments concerns welcomed.

Pics were taken with flash on — I know most prefer clean light but the timing is tricky for me to take a good picture with my schedule.

Kepps status check log
Kepps status check log 2
Kepps status check log 3
Kepps status check log 4
Kepps status check log 5
Kepp89

Kepp89

I guess I did add nutes but it was early in the first 6-8 weeks of veg (vegged for 3 months to correct soil ph and get good growth) because the nutes were bad and also weren’t even required. So flushing the soil was needed and a fix with worm castings was in order. Since then it’s just been B52 a total of twice

Top Bottom