Kessil H350 Magenta

• Thread starter johnnyrotten
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
johnnyrotten

johnnyrotten

ok, I'm thinking of doing a micro grow and I have one of these lights in storage that I've never used...my flower space will be about 1.5' x 1.5' x 3' tall... I know these aren't the strongest LED out there with only 90w actual usage...I'm not really worried about yield, my question is will this LED produce quality flowers?

johnnyrotten

johnnyrotten

cool, thanks...I may try to find one of the blue 150's for a slightly smaller veg side...The original plan was to use it after I tore down my grow room in second house...I had veg/flower/drying/ventilation all built into an armoire, never used it though...I was using cheap magnetic locks that didn't work well, so I tore it all down... I just found electronic locks that looks like they may do the trick though...

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

@JR
wanted to come hangout say hi and hell yea bro get that thang growin. like yesterday...
let me know if I can help just shoot me a pm
keep it Green JohnnyR
Respect FlyJ

johnnyrotten

johnnyrotten

@FJ
thanks for stopping by! If I do this it will need to be done super stealthy...need to be built when nobody is home...I'm thinking of ways...will just need approval from the boss eventually...lol

@JR
wanted to come hangout say hi and hell yea bro get that thang growin. like yesterday...
let me know if I can help just shoot me a pm
keep it Green JohnnyR
Respect FlyJ

Latest posts

Top Bottom