Kessil H80 to add UV and IR for flowering.

• Thread starter AmokNewb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
AmokNewb

AmokNewb

So I have one of these Kessil H80’s from one of my old aquarium refugiums. They claim it is a true UV with infrared.
Kessil h80 to add uv and ir for flowering 5

You can find info here:

Description:
Full Spectrum with UV and Infrared
The H80 Tuna Flora features four efficient spectrums - BLUE, GROW, BLOOM, RED - in one single fixture. The light is perfectly blended, with wavelengths including true UV and Infrared (ranging from 360-780 nm), enhancing photosynthetic efficiency.

Blue: The BLUE spectrum quickly develops the frame of a plant during every stage by promoting prolific stem extension.
Kessil h80 to add uv and ir for flowering

Grow: The GROW spectrum is designed to produce all-around vegetative growth throughout the life cycles of many different plants.

Kessil h80 to add uv and ir for flowering 2

Bloom: The BLOOM spectrum boosts yield by encouraging plentiful flowering during the plants' crucial reproductive stage.
Kessil h80 to add uv and ir for flowering 3

Red: The RED spectrum is designed for tissue culture and cloning by producing maximum root growth during the plant's whole life. During the finishing stage, the RED spectrum also increases the plants' productivity and the quality of the harvest.
Kessil h80 to add uv and ir for flowering 4

I am thinking of running it to add some UV for my flowering cycle . Anyone have any ideas or opinions on using this? Should I use it the whole time my lights are on or just a few hours a day if I did use it?

AmokNewb

AmokNewb

P.S. I do have the gooseneck adapter as well so it will be easy to attach to one of the vertical tent poles.

jmand

jmand

plants are used to tonnes of UV all day long.. just leave it on with your main lights... ;)

Top Bottom