Killer Super Skunk or Skunk#1 pheno's!!!

• Thread starter QleanerQuest
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

I've always been drawn to the Skunk family. Nice short, stocky nice yielding plants. Around 96' I got a Skunk#1 cut that was a beast! Monster yielder of a fruity/piney/skunky plant that were real frosty. I remember that piney taste would linger on the palate for a bit. Loved that!
I was VERY lucky to pickup some BADASS Super Skunk f2's the parents were piney! Yay! And also some heirloom Skunk#1's that are originally from 86' I beleive. That was crossed to a nice skunky Afghan Kush male. So I'll be popping some of these in a day or two. I'll be sure to log it all. But my hopes for this thread is for people to share some pics and experiences with either Super Skunk or Skunk#1. I thankyou for stopping by and sharing with us. Peace.
Quest

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Me too! Glad you could swing through big bro! I actually 6 of the piney f2 Super Skunks. Guess they are monster yielders and reek of Pinesol! Sounds dank to me! I'm glad he focused on that characteristic while chosing parents for the f2's. I have a suprise I'll be running with these! I'll pop some germ pics when they start poppin.
Quest

JAWS

JAWS

Me too! Glad you could swing through big bro! I actually 6 of the piney f2 Super Skunks. Guess they are monster yielders and reek of Pinesol! Sounds dank to me! I'm glad he focused on that characteristic while chosing parents for the f2's. I have a suprise I'll be running with these! I'll pop some germ pics when they start poppin.
Quest

ahh i cant wait to see what ya got for us as a surprise my friend, ahh massive yielder as well!! ohh my now you got me going homie.

i'll be checking in every day for new news and some shots when the time comes.

pretty ecited:woot::woot:

Shamus

Shamus

ill be getting raskals SS to have for summer outdo', and some are already familiar with my 86' skunk 1..
Toaster times 013

Toaster times 059

Stank 032

Stank 150

Whatchamacallit 047

Haggard special 005

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

The real deal holey field Skunk#1, this is the cut brought back from Holland after the Humboldt boys did there joint venture, she is a nice plant good smoke great producer to, I have busted 3+ a light with her, but u get burnt out on this strain purdy fast dont know why u just do, I tied to post some bed shots but they wont load, file is to big these will half to do........
DSC01520
DSC01522
DSC01548
DSC01566
DSC01592
DSC01119
DSC01121
DSC01153
DSC00730
DSC00811

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
The real deal holey field Skunk#1, this is the cut brought back from Holland after the Humboldt boys did there joint venture, she is a nice plant good smoke great producer to, I have busted 3+ a light with her, but u get burnt out on this strain purdy fast dont know why u just do, I tied to post some bed shots but they wont load, file is to big these will half to do........View attachment 394973 View attachment 394974 View attachment 394975 View attachment 394976 View attachment 394985 View attachment 394986 View attachment 394987 View attachment 394988 View attachment 394989 View attachment 394990
fuck yeah! She looks like high school!!

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Hells yea! Glad you popped in with your cut Shamus!!! A beauty for sure!

GrowMaster! Man that's one bad mo fo too! Mad props. How long has she been in your stables? 3+a light is killin it! I have 3 diff sets of SS and Skunk#1's. Stoked about all!
Has anyone ever checked out Reefermans Double Skunk x Skunk? He dent me some of those and was told I'd definitley find killer skunk phenos. The SS f2's are very piney, like a Pinesol from the parents description. But! Man, ExoticGenetix Afghani Bullrider x Starfighter f2. The Bullrider is piney and a MONSTER yeilder. So it'll be fun pheno hunting!!

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Hay bro^^^^^^^ thanks, I got that cut 10+ yers ago ran it off and on for about 8 before I got rid of it, I also use to run the super skunk 10+yrs ago to, man I wish I would of kept that cut instead of the #1, she was bomb, if u can still get the seeds Nirvana makes the best super skunk out there thats who's I ran, and I also had some of reefermans double skunk had 10 seeds and none of them poped:( I was bummed, that cut of skunk#1 I had looks just like shamus skunk#1, im sure there the same, good luck in ur venture.................GM

Trich king

Trich king

Man you are lucky ive been trying to get skunk#1 for a couple yrs now, keep posting i'll b alongg for the ride!

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

So are these parents of road kill skunk?
No, no my friend. I have no parents of such lineage. The Roadkill Skunk is a phenotype of the earlier bred Skunk#1 by SSSC(Neville I beleive.) in the 80's. Skunk genetics are thought to be of Afghan, Columbian and Mexican, if I am not mistaken.
I do hope to find a representation of these genetics that carry the skunk instead of the fruity flavors found in the Super Skunk and Skunk$1's around these days.
I am very fortunate to have friends who have been in the game for a long time and have been blessed with a few options to find my "skunky" pheno! Finally time to pop some beans! Will reveal the genetics and germination method tomorrow. Have a great night my fellow farmers! Peace.
Quest

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Damn @GrowMaster! I can't stop cominback to checkout that #1 cut you've got! What a beauty! Hope I find something colorful like that! Peace.
Quest

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
No, no my friend. I have no parents of such lineage. The Roadkill Skunk is a phenotype of the earlier bred Skunk#1 by SSSC(Neville I beleive.) in the 80's. Skunk genetics are thought to be of Afghan, Columbian and Mexican, if I am not mistaken.
I do hope to find a representation of these genetics that carry the skunk instead of the fruity flavors found in the Super Skunk and Skunk$1's around these days.
I am very fortunate to have friends who have been in the game for a long time and have been blessed with a few options to find my "skunky" pheno! Finally time to pop some beans! Will reveal the genetics and germination method tomorrow. Have a great night my fellow farmers! Peace.
Quest
I agree with you on that skunk being of Mexican decent. Growing up in S.D, I ran into lots of pure skunk smelling outdoor with super frost. Only thing was, it had seeds galore. If I only knew what I know now>I would have been popping 100s in search of that old school. Peeps on many different forums claim they have her, then the nuggs and back to the drawing boards. I need to contact my old buddies down south for a bean hunt. cool thread QQ. get at me...

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

So are these parents of road kill skunk?
All I have is a few crosses that are made with heirloom Skunk#1 and Super Skunk. Hoping to find that skunky pheno!!!
I have an
Afghan Kush(skunky smelling male) x 86' Skunk #1
(Super Skunk x Deep Chunk by Obs!) x OgRaskal's 93' Super Skunk
And then when I was researching RKS and strains bred that may be likely to hold RKS phenos. Alot of growers claimed Reefermans Double Skunk was The One. So I've gotta pack of those too. Very nice yielder of skunky, lime green nugz! Hopefuly between them I'll be able to find a skunky male and female. Maybe work it a few generations and see if we can't put together a REAL skunk that's consistant and uniform. Yea, that's what my focus is with this project. Thanks for swinging thru guys. Poppin beans today! Yay!
Quest

william76

william76

All I have is a few crosses that are made with heirloom Skunk#1 and Super Skunk. Hoping to find that skunky pheno!!!
I have an
Afghan Kush(skunky smelling male) x 86' Skunk #1
(Super Skunk x Deep Chunk by Obs!) x OgRaskal's 93' Super Skunk
And then when I was researching RKS and strains bred that may be likely to hold RKS phenos. Alot of growers claimed Reefermans Double Skunk was The One. So I've gotta pack of those too. Very nice yielder of skunky, lime green nugz! Hopefuly between them I'll be able to find a skunky male and female. Maybe work it a few generations and see if we can't put together a REAL skunk that's consistant and uniform. Yea, that's what my focus is with this project. Thanks for swinging thru guys. Poppin beans today! Yay!
Quest
Sounds like a worthy quest,iv been looking for the old sensi ssk from the 90's,with no luck,i grew it for a few years when it first came out,amazing, so this should be interesting,76

Latest posts

Top Bottom