Killer Super Skunk or Skunk#1 pheno's!!!

• Thread starter QleanerQuest
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JAWS

JAWS

All I have is a few crosses that are made with heirloom Skunk#1 and Super Skunk. Hoping to find that skunky pheno!!!
I have an
Afghan Kush(skunky smelling male) x 86' Skunk #1
(Super Skunk x Deep Chunk by Obs!) x OgRaskal's 93' Super Skunk
And then when I was researching RKS and strains bred that may be likely to hold RKS phenos. Alot of growers claimed Reefermans Double Skunk was The One. So I've gotta pack of those too. Very nice yielder of skunky, lime green nugz! Hopefuly between them I'll be able to find a skunky male and female. Maybe work it a few generations and see if we can't put together a REAL skunk that's consistant and uniform. Yea, that's what my focus is with this project. Thanks for swinging thru guys. Poppin beans today! Yay!
Quest

AHH double skunk, skunky lime green buds AHHHHHHH YA.

very nice:writing:

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Yes!!! It is SO on! A am so excited I found this pheno from the the Afghan Kush x 86' Skunk#1 cross! Just amazingly Skunk #1 Dom! The buds are so dense and fat calyxes that purp beautifully, but the skunk smell is unreal! Very hardcore, loud skunk smell. That roadkill. I had 40 seeds total of this cross and was wished luck to refine and bring it back! So I popped all of the rest to hopefully find that perfect male for her. But the high was awesome and that skunkiness carried right on thru to the taste! I wanna do some f2 projects with a few phenos I see that I like so far from them Afghan Kush x 86' Skunk#1, but I also want to hit a f2 male from that skunky mother to the original 86' Massachusetts Super Skunk. See if we cant bring back that wonderful old school skunk gene pool can be reopened and given back to the people. The ones who want skunk but only get fruity phenos from Skunk #1 and Super Skunk these days! I can and will post pics now. So Ill load my threads up before the weekends over. Have a great night.
Quest

Oom pah pah

Oom pah pah

Loompa Farms
I used to play alot with a cut called the skunk 6 that i sourced from the guy who had been growing it since the eighties . All I knew at the time was it was held by some deadheads originally from the poconos, but hid out in the smoky mountains of Carolina for over ten years and was the loudest pure skunk ive ever had the pleasure of growing. She is still around in pure form and cross but the original cut was the first example of "genetic drift " i encountered. It started to get larfy and yield dropped big time, at this point the cut was over twenty years old. Some really loud gear up in the ville in those days. i miss the skunk afghani and skunk afghani hashplant, purple kush. They were all bred by one of the most genius cannabis scientists I had run into. The dude supposedly worked for nasa to develope their salt formula. Who knows the guy was a serious recluse and didnt trust anyone. He also gave me my first cut of ft collins cough ( i recently got it back) .
Anyone else remember the skA or Skash from the ville . I know some folks will know the skunk 6,this plant looked alot like chemdog but was pure reeking skunk. it was the type of stuff yo could smell through the container. Someone on the farm recently gave us some beans that are made with the real road kill skunk. Those will be cracking this winter, so we shall see. Love me some rancid skunk.

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

AHH double skunk, skunky lime green buds AHHHHHHH YA.

very nice:writing:
Hey big brother Jaw! Hows the skunk hunt going for you? Did you find anything out of the ones I sent ya?
Idk if you read my post above, but found a very nice skunky girl! Hope to hear from you soon. Your friend,
Quest

soserthc1

soserthc1

Any pictures of the 40 contestants ? Any pictures of the rks phenol you found in 8 months , I was waiting to see what ya popped and bam 8 months later you found the rks everyone so covets ...
Good on you

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Its out there. Depends on who they wanna give it to I guess. I was blessed with what I got and was told I could work it. Rks has been a serious project for me over the past few years. Went thru many, not just the 40 beans man. That was just this cross or example I paid for. A great one I'll say. But after I select a male and bx it 3 times I'll take a male and hit the 86' Mass SS cut. Then I'll have beans available of some RKS, hopefully, lol.
Quest

Yea I've got pics. I mentioned posting them this week.

Shamus

Shamus

I used to play alot with a cut called the skunk 6 that i sourced from the guy who had been growing it since the eighties . All I knew at the time was it was held by some deadheads originally from the poconos, but hid out in the smoky mountains of Carolina for over ten years and was the loudest pure skunk ive ever had the pleasure of growing. She is still around in pure form and cross but the original cut was the first example of "genetic drift " i encountered. It started to get larfy and yield dropped big time, at this point the cut was over twenty years old. Some really loud gear up in the ville in those days. i miss the skunk afghani and skunk afghani hashplant, purple kush. They were all bred by one of the most genius cannabis scientists I had run into. The dude supposedly worked for nasa to develope their salt formula. Who knows the guy was a serious recluse and didnt trust anyone. He also gave me my first cut of ft collins cough ( i recently got it back) .
Anyone else remember the skA or Skash from the ville . I know some folks will know the skunk 6,this plant looked alot like chemdog but was pure reeking skunk. it was the type of stuff yo could smell through the container. Someone on the farm recently gave us some beans that are made with the real road kill skunk. Those will be cracking this winter, so we shall see. Love me some rancid skunk.

my skunk cut from 86 is from a deadhead that lived in norcal

its still a beast and going on almost 30 years old

no genetic drift over here unless it used to be even more of a bad ass

popping my 86 skunk x yeti f3 #33 in a week or two here

SpiderK

SpiderK

I hope I find some stinko' this summer ......

A friend/chemist that gifted me some interesting crosses a few years ago. Someone in the u.k. found a killer clone in the original big buddha blue cheese f1 drop in 07'-08' ( clone hottie ) stinky and strong... my bud then crossed it with his underground originals smile male he used before getting robbed and his seeds / grow op taken down ( i gifted him one of my 2 packs of starfighter f2's from exotics first drop after his grow o.p. blew up )..... friends started popping the smottie's b.x. and finding many stinkers within..... he only gifted the f1's & first b.x. some f2's,f'3's were made and auctioned before he got beaten up and everything taken...

I have some smottie f1's & the smottie b.x. but looking at the f1's first ....

Smottie

the big buddha blue cheese clone only used -

Hot

Last edited:
cannapits

cannapits

Original Swamp Fam
Supporter
my skunk cut from 86 is from a deadhead that lived in norcal

its still a beast and going on almost 30 years old

no genetic drift over here unless it used to be even more of a bad ass

popping my 86 skunk x yeti f3 #33 in a week or two here