Kilo's Ghetto Grow

• Thread starter Kilo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

Kilo

5th wk :time ... nice one DH :rock

Hererisssh ...hey that wall paper is camo styleee mylar ...shhhhh everyone might start wanting it :giggle :giggle

FOOK ME ...Didnt know the images had a zoom :) not bad for a fuji finepix z

New2 006
New2 008
New2 011
New2 016
New2 020
New2 022
New2 023
Monkfish

Monkfish

that wallpaper looks abit kebab shop to me:giggle not thrown your lot in with them hey kilo:sun

nice clean looking herbs buddy

mf

K

Kilo

that wallpaper looks abit kebab shop to me:giggle not thrown your lot in with them hey kilo:sun

nice clean looking herbs buddy

mf

kingace = thxs man :)

monky.....lmfao ..hey if it means that much to thc i'll re-decorate hehehe.. thanks for dropping in ..means alot..what u got at the moment bud?

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
So are you figuring the yeild to be a ......Kilo? Damn fine looking girls Kilo, good work.

jj

K

Kilo

fingers crossed...but im thinking a wee bit better than that ;) thxs for dropping by JJ

S

SENSI ZYM

nice work buddy, resin profile is mentel so is bud formation ...STUNNING

ConceptOfSleep

ConceptOfSleep

Very nice ladies Kilo!:flower

Lovin the resin coverage, it looks like a killer:muscle, but I guess that goes without saying since you've run it for 4 yrs.

Im lookin forward to seein the end results!:party

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Damn Kilo! Those are some very nice looking plants you have there. Your experience with this strain certainly shows in your results. I hope you have some help for the trimming.

Monkfish

Monkfish

stunning heads kilo:muscle the wallpapers hangin on well too:D

great pics:party

K

Kilo

thanks all for the comments :) been slack with updates but now on the ball for 09 this got cropped xmas wk and got a nice result... i got some pics on a new camcorder i got and need to figure how to convert to pics hehe but i will update...

thanks again ;) pics soon

K

Kilo

just under kero but i think this was due to the night temps i was running a 12" with no heater on night cycle ... but im happy .. also just finished cropping on friday i get pics up on that tomoz

S

ScrogaholiC

pics, where are the pics Kilo .... time has come bro

btw: n1ce :yes

Latest posts

Top Bottom