Kim's Beginner Diary

• Thread starter KLight03
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
When are you going to start up again? I'm going to plant in two days (new moon). I think I'm going to start another diary. Is that a thing?
Start a new one! I’ll def follow along. Happy grows k.
Burnz

KLight03

KLight03

Cloning gel I prefer over clonex (that everyone uses). Olivia's is more natural, there's a specific chemical in most rooting gels that's bad but I cant remember which 1 lol, not in Olivia's tho. Always had better success with it (unless I dont refrigerate it lol). Starting side by side of Olivia's vs clonex later this week to prove to myself which is better, posting it on my thread so anyone else can see as well
Do you know anyone with a weeping willow tree?

sambapati

sambapati

Yea, you can even keep the chair where it is and create a tarp or black trash bag tent around the plants , or a low tech wood frame , and drop the filter in the room apart from enclosed plants....
Just sectioning off a space in the alcove....

We used to do a lot of that when we werent using our scorching hot High intensity discharge lights.....

Oh boy , you guys are more ambitious than most first timers.......
Put a lock on both rooms...
Ceasar was ambitious and look what happened to him, he wore a TOGA. Burning dried sage on a regular basis will also keep your room smelling much better.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Kim? You out there? Did you get the beans?!

Latest posts

Top Bottom