Supporter
There just NO words for this Ass....:D
Kim fat ass

Last edited:
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
They want us to kook at this shit while they do this......
Endless wars
Reckless spending
Corporation's controlling our politicians
slow loss of liberties.
Cops beating folks asses.
And lot's of other evil doings...
Funny and sad how folks gobble it up....

colostoney

colostoney

well honest from a science point a view the whole space race is pissing in the wind and really just more arms races in disguise
we don't have control or understanding of earth at all or humans or even sorta our biggest health problems
and there is a lot a hungry folks out there
but those gay fucking cocks spend tons shooting basically big bottle rockets at comets and the moon
big fucking deal and lame as fuck

IM ASHAMED WITH HOW PRIMITIVE MAN STILL IS WITH ALL THIS TECHNOLOGY
AND WHAT WE DO IN SPACE MAKES IT CLEAR

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
well honest from a science point a view the whole space race is pissing in the wind and really just more arms races in disguise
we don't have control or understanding of earth at all or humans or even sorta our biggest health problems
and there is a lot a hungry folks out there
but those gay fucking cocks spend tons shooting basically big bottle rockets at comets and the moon
big fucking deal and lame as fuck

IM ASHAMED WITH HOW PRIMITIVE MAN STILL IS WITH ALL THIS TECHNOLOGY
AND WHAT WE DO IN SPACE MAKES IT CLEAR

Better to discuss space, take it for what it is, than Kim's disgusting ass......IMO....
Gay cocks...LOL...

germinator

germinator

Ok lets.........The comet chaser is ten years old, uses antiquated technology and now exists as a dead washing machine on the comet. The euros have successfully created a junkyard in space.

trippinballz

trippinballz

My son was studying to be one of those Gay Cocks. The "primitive" formulas he was working on blew my mind. Fuckin nerds. How the fuck could anyone think wastin time/money on such worthless shit was a valid calling when they could live in a rented trailer and grow weed and really make something of themselves?

william76

william76

Looks too me if you were to try hitting that ass,it would hit back!”least there's somewhere to rest yuor cup of tea and ashtray,lol,76

william76

william76

My son was studying to be one of those Gay Cocks. The "primitive" formulas he was working on blew my mind. Fuckin nerds. How the fuck could anyone think wastin time/money on such worthless shit was a valid calling when they could live in a rented trailer and grow weed and really make something of themselves?
Also I didn't know you had to study to be a gay cock,if so my towns full of students,76

trippinballz

trippinballz

I got a new respect for....and a slight woody from.... seeing Chelsea Handler's tit shot to Putin and her re-BUTTal to this skank. Classic/Classy shit, IMO.

Latest posts

Top Bottom